1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Needs female touch

Slimguy50
Probably longer than care to wait but when it does you'll be completed, be safe and keep on keeping on 🤟

Dreamguy35
I'm free, bisexual guy that have an open mind.

Letsplay0303
I don't think you should have a problem with a women wanting to touch you. You are beautiful very sexy body and those tats are beautiful sexy and getting me hit lol. But you are beautiful I'm sure someone will be messaging you soon enough to be fwb with you.

Dominiquesilver
Wish you were closer. I am looking for the same thing but am in florida

Interests:

Bisexual Women
looking for bi curious or bi female to play with me - I have a man who I love just need some female touch. look forward to hearing from you xxHug
1 Woman For Woman
Looking for a woman to touch me alll over. In Tampa FL. I want a woman’s touch so badly & to rub our bodies together. Nothing sexier than female bodies. I’m wet, shaved, 32DD, come devour me. I’m bi curious, need to be ravaged by a woman so badly.
Females Who Use Strap-ons on Males
seeking a female thats willing to use a strapon on me in leeds can accom please get in touch
Female Asses
How can anyone doubt the excistance of God after they see, touch, taste and overall experience the female ass
Couple Looking For Bifemale
We would a bi-female too join in on our fun:-P it will be good for all Kiss playingHugFlower anyone interested please get in touch.We are all abuot the inner self not what is on the outsideHugKiss
Bisexual Women For Couples
We would love to find an attractive, open minded bisexual or bicurious female in or around Riverside, Calif. to have a nasty, passionate, pleasurable time with and maybe even more. We are open to young or old so if this sounds good get in touch. We have a get away weekend coming up and would love to have an interested attractive female join us for a fun filled getaway.