1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Seeking nice cock to suck and more
JohnInPA2
MWM looking for a nice cock to suck and if your interested I could bottom. Not much experience being bottom but I've enjoyed what I've done so far. Big cummer and well endowed are very welcome. Cannot host, Allentown/Reading or other areas. Can be available for daytime fun. 5-8, 210, clean dd free, non smoker.

Interests:

Couples Searching For Bi Males
ddfree bi male loves to eat pussy and suck a nice cock adn swallow load adn creampies adn nice hot fun. ne pa. cum lets have a nice suck fest. i love to suck both men and women:-P
Shemales With Big Tits
Hot Couple seeking extremely gorgeous Transwoman who has a nice big hard cock and is down for some fun!
Shemales With Big Tits
Hot Couple seeking extremely gorgeous Transwoman who has a nice big hard cock and is down for some fun!
Men That Want To Suck Cock
I like a nice clean cock right out of the bath, the balls smell so sweet,and if balls and cock is shaved it even batter, a nice mushroom head and have a nice size of 6 to 10 inches even makes it better to suck
White Men Love Black Cock
Im seeking BBC for hot fun disease free and vaccinated Im a petite bottom pretty mouth love to suck and swallow into facials and water sports looking for my first BBC to fuck my nice tight ass and fill me full of cum
Cock Sucking With A Transgender
Would love to suck cock with a transgender nice hard cock and nice titties that's the ultimate fantasy