1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Looking for bi mf or mmf cam sites and also meet ups
bibrinton
Bi guy in NYC area. Thanks

Interests:

Having Sex On Cam While Others Watch
Ever since I have had my cam I have been amazed at the number of people who enjoy showing themselves off, maybe as many as those secretly watching. At first I was a little nervous, what if someone I knew saw me, what would they think and then I thought "I'm seeing them here, what do I think? From that point its been full steam ahead. I go on from time to time when its agreeable to the other person and they always are more turned on then me. Especially once the "directors" start im'ing us. I would like try expand my area of performances and hope to find some of trhe nicer sites that let people use them for free instead of the slimy pay per view cut out video girl sites. I like the natural people and if you see me on line, thats what you'll get. Happy Voyering
Nudist Resorts
we are interested in sites in calif to go to. can anyone help?
Prison Pen Pals
I have several friends that are in prison and know web sites that have inmate listings.
History
Sue and I enjoy taking pictures at historical sites, but especially when we can do it in the nude... Wink
Travel
I would love to find a man who would take me to other countries and visit old historical sites and cities but, not with the tourists groups. Hey, moving to there would be a major plus too.
Camping Nude
I use to camp nude alot with my ex wife. Both primitive and non. has been awhile. anyone know any good texas primitive sites?