1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. West Valley Phoenix

Dreamguy35
Anyone on west valley of Phoenix want to meet up this week, or weekend?

Interests:

Glory Holes California
Anyone know of a good Gloryhole in the West Valley/Ventura area?
Nude Hiking
Paradise Valley Nudist Resort near Dawsonville,Ga. offers nude hiking on its grounds and features a trail that's maybe a mile and a half. They also have a mountain stream that can be hiked or if you're game, be panned for gold. Virginia, West Virginia, and Maryland offered a lot of opportunity as well if you're into blazin your own trails.
Blowjobs While Driving
i,m a retired senior who lives in prescott valley arizona. last summer while driving down to phoenex arizona about 95 miles south, i picked up a young hichhiker. he to was going to phoenix. i was wearing short pants. after about 5 minutes he ask me if i,d mind if he could put his hand on my leg. i said no i didnt mind. he put his hand on my bare nee and then moved his hand up to and into my shorts. it felt very good.the speed limited out here is 75 miles per. hour, i slowed down to 50 miles per. hour. he then unzipped my shourts and gave me a long slow blow job. we exghange phone numbers, but to this day he hasent called back. i wich he would.
Anal Rimming
How about Phoenix. I’m hot
Glory Holes Colorado
Several places in the Denver area. Pleasures on West Colfax has theaters, booths, glory holes, you name it and always has people. I sucked a sexy Trans woman there Thursday. There's another Pleasures on Alameda west of Federal. Another on South Broadway. There's a place near a big truck stop off I-70 near the Bass Pro Shop that has theaters upstairs and an arcade downstairs. That's usually a good place. And a Romantix at Santa Fe and Mississippi.
Glory Holes California
R there glory holes in Phoenix