Kcmarieee88
Friends with benefits or just hook up

Dominiquesilver
Kcmarieee88 sorry you are so far away

Jpall1971
May lady may be up for having hers licked as long as I can watch 😁

Interests:

Men Licking Pussy While She Is Getting Fucked
it has also been on my mind of what it would like to lick a hot wet pussy after it had been fucked by a woman or man really would love to lick hot bi or lesbian woman after they have made each other cum get in touch with me
Having Sex With Your Aunt
When I was 8 I started dressing up in my Mother clothes. When I was 11 I started sucking cocks and getting butt fucked. When I was 12 my Mother caught sucking a boy cock as another boy was butt-fucking me. My Mother had a fit. I was since to live with my Aunt who was a lesbian, from the very beginng she let me dress in her underwear and to watch her with her girlfriends. From day one she had me lick her pussy. Years later after I moved out on my own Every day I would go to my aunt house dress-up and cunt-lap my aunt. I lick my aunt pussy every day She past away when she was in her 80's I lick her sweet pussy the day before she died
69 With Another Woman While Getting Fucked
I would love to find a couple and 69 with the wife while her hubby pounds her pussy from behind till he fills her with his load, I get the best of everything! Lick her pussy, lick his cock, and swallow a fresh load after he pulls out. I would lick her clean then lick him clean as well.
Lesbian Sex
Looking for a female to be my eager lesbian lick slave see my profile ❤️😘
Rimming
I Love to rim asses, male and female equally. when i suck cock I always begin by deep tonguing hid asshole it gives me great pleasure to know the pleasure he is getting. I lived with a lesbian for years and I always loved licking her asshole when we had sex (purely oral as I have ED) she always told ppl in the site that I ate pussy like a dyke because I lick ass.:)
Men Licking Pussy While She Is Getting Fucked
I love to lick her pussy while she is getting fucked. We do a 69 with her on top and I lick her until she is good and wet with my saliva and her juices. Then the first man slides his penis into her pussy right in front of my face. As he is sliding in and out I lick his balls and his cock and her clit. As they approach orgasm, she licks and sucks faster on my cock. Aftter he cums and pulls out, I lick and suck his cock clean of their juices and lick up any of his cum that runs out of her vagina. Then the next man slides his cock into her and I continue to lick them both. I can taste the cum on his cock from what was already inside her. At some point I cum and shoot my semen into her mouth. She swallows it and licks my cock clean. After all the men have fucked her, I lick all the delicious semen off her pussy and suck it out of her vagina.