1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. On going relationship with bi couple

Bicuriousbtm951
I've always fantasized about being in a relationship with a bi couple being used and shared for pleasure I'm new to this but I'm open minded and teachable to be your perfect human fuck doll I don't have a problem shaving smooth or being dressed as a fem pantyboi btm race body type isn't a issue

Interests:

2 Female 1 Male
Looking for a man and a woman who are in a committed relationship and are interested in dating me with the intent of having a long term relationship. I am not seeking any hookups or short term sex or anything like that. I'm not interested in multiple wives or dom or sub stuff. Just a quiet and loving couple who seek a triad.
Polyamory
I am interested in finding a couple in North Texas who would like to explore the polyamour relationship where both are bi. I am very bi and would love to be with a bi couple.
M-F-F Threesome
A fond memory was a relationship I had with a bisexual FF couple. What they taught me could fill books! They were so sweet and caring. The sex was great, but more importantly I learned how NOT to be the center of attention. If only I could find another couple like them . . . .
Role Reversal
:)A man dressing as a woman,assumeing the chores of a woman around the house,obeying and pleaseing her...ooh yesss.FlowerA matriach relationship with the woman superior to the male and him doing however for her when she wanted is a good relationship.Yes Dear,should flow freely off his lips asking if was anything that you wanted or if there was some way that he could please you.FlowerAny women wanting such a relationship??
Polyamory
WE ARE HAPPILY MARRIED and SECURE IN OUR RELATIONSHIP. we are looking for a bi-male, age 23-45, average in length, shaved is a must, we don't like bears lol and a good kisser for the wife ONLY!. We are a POLY couple, and if you don't know what that means, many or several practice, desire, or acceptance of having more than one intimate relationship at a time with the knowledge and consent of everyone involved. We would like a tall man, over 5'9”, DRAMA FREE, mentally stable, loves a curvy woman. A man that is average in length, NO GIANT COCKS!, shaved, and is a versatile bi.
Polyamory
I would really like to be in a relationship with a bisexual couple tried it once we were bi curious couple They realize it wasn't for them I'm also bi curious