1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Small Soft Cock

orflbigbud
What can I do or rub on my cock to make it look longer when nude and soft. Its embarrassing to walk around with a small looking cock at a nude camp. No trouble hard 6" x 6" thick

bim51
Small ones are just as nice as big ones.

oldboner1
You have a turtle like me loves to hide when its soft,but look out when its hard. I would suggest a cock ring works for me.
But have to say your cock looks real inviting i'd suck it.

SloStroker4U
I have a small cock. I used to be embarrassed about it, but several years back decided I'd just accept it and be proud of it. I didn't choose to have a small cock. It's not my fault. I'm no less a man because I'm smaller than average. My advice, show that little limp dick off and be happy.

Here's me limp and hard:

Dicktodick
I agree with 1goodcocksucher2

luvtitsndicks2
I hv a small cock too that is why the wife mks me wear panties to bad

silkyluv
I love small cocks!

Billilove
all cocks small and big are good :D

monaohio
my cock looks like a huge clit

funcock46290
Only small when soft
Bassguy
small cocks.

SloStroker4U
Lotta love for us little guys here. That's awesome. Small dicks are easier to suck.

EmailOnly85
Did you watch '2 and a half men' when Charley was bragging about his cock and Alan
said... I'm a grower, not a shower....

I've been pulling on my cock for 87 years.. no wonder I am a shower, not a grower.

I can not deep throat so I like smaller cocks to suck,, Longer ones I hold the shaft and suck the head.

bim51
I'm on the small side of average.

uncir
it looks perfect for me

uncir
quite mouth watering

curious4now2try
Mine is small and then grows. Grower not a shower thats how I look at it
ShAdOw03330
I want cum

SloStroker4U
I'm neither a shower or a grower.

orflbigbud
Lamft55

are you talking about my cock?

Orflbigbud

mrfitsright
Your cock is beautiful soft or hard!

spinfun69
this is me

Interests:

Small Cocks
I've been with three guys so far. The first had a 9' cock and the best I could do was jack him off. The other too were small cocks like mine and I was able to take them all the way to their balls as they did for me. I love to deep throat and with a small cock I feel like I'm doing more for the man I'm with. Also for my first anal I'd like it to be a small cock. If our relationship is working I'd be happy being fucked regularly by a small cock.
Men Sucking Dick With Women Participating
jan.2008 in torrance,ca. YOU want to have your cock sucked here i am all you guys with small or soft cock i want you too.meet me monday morning 10:30am to 2pm. one mouth no waiting.ui read a lot of ads but to date no one really wants to play with me,np guts no glory. i am a white guy 55 and clean.email me at all you have to do is be here.Hug:-P:-P
Foreskin
I like guys with foreskins. Get em while there soft is what I say. Use your lips and the tip of your tongue to get right in there lick the tip of his cock. He won't be soft long and it feels good have that cock grow in your mouth and throat.
Small Cocks
My small 5in cock tucks away nicely in panties. It's a great turn-on for me when I can get with someone with 7 or more inches. Love the look of how massive his cock looks next to mine. A woman rubbing her strap-on against my small cock is awsome too!
Small Cocks
I have a small cock that i try to keep shaved smooth. i think it makes me look a little bit bigger. i guess i have a bit of penis envy. I wish i had a 8 inch cock. But my small cock is very sensitive and i love to cum hard. I want to be forced to cum by a man. i think i would enjoy that feeling
Sucking Cock In A Car
started sucking cock a few years ago. the first guy I sucked was in a car. it's good if there's room to maneuver. He started out soft but I sucked him hard and he started to move his hips plunging his cock into my mouth. I swallowed his load and kept his dick in my mouth until it went soft again.