1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Bi couples and singles hotel party in Venice, Florida on July 13th, 2019

golfallday
In case you are interested we have a bi hotel party ( males must be bisexual ) in Venice on July 13th if you'd like to cum. It is laid back with meet and greet starting at 7pm and then the doors are shut for entry at 8pm so that play won't be interrupted. We have adjoining suites which makes for plenty of room. No one wants to stop playing to answer the door right?! There is no charge for our parties, we just ask if you partake in adult beverages which several do to please bring your own. We have soda and some snacks for everyone and some bring a dish. We have two adjoining rooms for talk and play. Our last party had close to 30 people who played and enjoyed the company. Lisa and Bob

bossman65
I will be in Florida would love to meet up

Letsplay0303
Is what legal ? Having adult fun in private hotel rooms ? Its the same as having adult fun with your gf or wife or husband or bf.

golfallday
Of course its legal, we don't charge and its just some people getting together for drinks and food and some fun.

Dominiquesilver
I wish venice wasnt so far it sounds like a great time!

Bstflng
The wife and I were at the last party and we will certainly be at this one. This was the best party of the year

Mariemichael721
Just read your post about your party and we'd love to join you!

golfallday
Please send us a note that you are coming so we make sure we get you info like what hotel and room numbers as we get closer to the party. Thanks

Letsplay0303
Justtryinthisout how did you miss it when it isn't until July 13th?

Lionessa
justtryinthisOut you really need to read every word in a post. You did not miss this. It says July 13 2019.

Love2Ride11
I would to attend the next party. I had so much fun at the last one. Keep me posted with the details and I will see you there.

Craig

golfallday
As you can see there are a few on here that have been to one of our parties... they are a single male and a bi couple and both said they had a great time. A hard cock is always in need so bi single males this is your chance to meet some great people and have a hell of a time and the COST is nothing. Bring your own adult beverage if you partake and if you want bring a dish but not necessary. We always have plenty of food. Another note to bi single males and even bi single females....you want action of people to have fun with either just in the bed or inside and outside of the bedroom and this is a great chance to meet those people. I know many single males who have met couples that now meet and play or enjoy each others company outside of our parties and thats what these are for. Take a chance and if it does not appear to be your kind of party you are welcome to leave at any time, this is not Hotel California!

Please let us know if you are coming so that we can plan better, thanks, Lisa and Bob

kylookin4fun
Damn sounds like fun wish I could attend

bossman65
I’m coming
oralinfl
Hi Lisa and Bob. I can't make it to the party you are having in July because of plans with family. If you have another one I would love to cum. My membership will be up by them so if you could please write me back. If you have any questions please ask away. Thank you John

Love2Ride11
LOL Bob and lisa Comment "Hotel California"

golfallday
Of Course it is! We have over 30 people signed up and expect a huge crowd. We will email out the location and room numbers the morning of the party which is next Saturday in Venice and we open the doors between 6:30 and 7:00pm.

Interests:

Family Role Play
Is there anyone in Venice Florida where Sarasota Florida that likes to role play this way hit me up if you do hrdck4all69
All Men Orgies
Any men in michigan want to party on? singles couples groups gangbangs long play sessions?
California
We're a central Orange county bi married couple looking for bi singles and couples for hot regular sex and singles, couples, and nude families for nude beach/resort/home fun
Orgies
Hi I am arranging an orgy at a hotel in Fairfax City, VA, on Sat. July 25. Email me at with a photo and stats if interested. J
Swapping
This is so much fun!We have been swapping with couples forawhile now+ enjoy seeing each other having fun.We've been with straight couples + bi couples,we enjoyed them both.We actually prefer couples over singles,we believe that they are safer.
Bisexual Sex Group
My GF and I as well as a couple of singles we know would love to host a regular Bi sex group in central NJ. It would be ideal to get four to six couples together on a regular basis....every other day maybe!!! LOL! Seriously, once every month or two would be great...something to look forward to and have enough members so there are always enough for a party. Great fun, Food and beverages..... INTERESTED???