1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Straight but always curious

Randolph737
Been in only straight relationships but have been bicurious for as long as I can remember my whole life I suppose. I love playing with my own cock and masturbating quite often. finding new ways to pleasure myself and enjoy sex toys. Absolutely love fucking myself with my dildo and so many nights for hours on end. Now that I'm no longer in a relationship and growing kind of tired of just the toys to enjoy. I now really really want to go ahead and have the real thing but I can't believe how difficult it has been finding the right partner to be with. Seems almost every guy I meet just wants a hurry up and fuck and suck type of encounter. Don't know maybe it's just me that's weird but I really think it would be much more enjoyable if it was as much sensual as it is sexual.

ionsawmill
Hold out for the right guy. You’ll enjoy it more and you’ll respect yourself for not settling.

Slimguy50
I'm right there with you on that. If the first question I hear is how dick is your dick, I won't waste time or the great one: "you a top or bottom" got no time for that either

bigjimandthetwins
Im 70 miles away
Im free also and willing to take our time. Like you im very inexperienced
Bassguy
your album great cock.

Interests:

Bi-Curious
I'm straight acting bi curious male,44/single. South Florida area. Would like to make contact with another perosn who's also straight acting bi curious as myself. I have no experience in this filed ,but am willing to learn. Must practise safe sex in anything one might do. I am looking for a good j/o buddy to see where it may lead. Can not host at my place,can be at yours or meet in public for the 1st meeting. Must be discreet and very private! Email is: Contact me,then we'll talk further. I'm Tom
Straight and Curious
Straight and very curious!
Straight Men Sucking Cock
Mostly straight but orally bi curious
Couples With Bisexual Men
hey guys. well I definitely feel its so natural for anyone who has a huge sexual taste to wonder what it would be like to be with someone of the same sex.. even if they prefer the opposite. I consider myself straight to border line bi-curious.. mainly because I feel I could never be one on one with a guy. The only experience I had with a guy, was during a threesome. I've tried to picture myself alone with a guy.. but it never really clicks in my head. So thus why i put I'm bi-curious because I do want to try oral again with a guy sometime. Only scenario though.. that I can picture it happening for me is during a threesome. So if any fun couples from NY area want to meet a cool guy.. just say hi :)
Bisexual Mom And Dad
I’m straight but I’m curious to suck a man’s cock depending on the mood I would want Cum in my mouth
Bi-Curious Men
I masturbate to the fantasy of being with 2 straight men, while they explore their bi-curious urges. A voyeur i suppose..