1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Spurting Cocks

andrew9
Masc. bi mwm here who enjoys sucking trimmed to shaved cock that spurts alot, enjoy my mouth filled but wouldn't turn down being splattered on too. those big spurters, splatterers, big cummers.

Interests:

Cum Swallowing
i luv spurting cocks, in my mouth, on my tongue and in my tight firm butt
Circle Jerk
THe Idea of having a bunch of hard cocks spurting all at once makes my cock twitch:-P
Men Sucking Dick With Women Participating
Can't wait to try this as well. It is my biggest fantasy to have a hot woman holding her man's cock into my face and having me suck and lick him as she smiles looking on. I also like the post hwere she is strapping your ass while you suck on his cock. I have tasted cocks before, but I am never as hot thinking about MM sex as I am with a woman there..espcially fantasize about being taken up the ass while 2 or more women watch..then take a big spurting load all over my face to heighten my excitment! Mmmmm. Ladies, don't be shy, ask us guys to try it and we will!!!
Men Sucking Dick With Women Participating
Can't wait to try this as well. It is my biggest fantasy to have a hot woman holding her man's cock into my face and having me suck and lick him as she smiles looking on. I also like the post hwere she is strapping your ass while you suck on his cock. I have tasted cocks before, but I am never as hot thinking about MM sex as I am with a woman there..espcially fantasize about being taken up the ass while 2 or more women watch..then take a big spurting load all over my face to heighten my excitment! Mmmmm. Ladies, don't be shy, ask us guys to try it and we will!!!
Guys That Love Cock
I loooooooooooooooove cocks. Cocks are amazing. Black cocks, White cocks. Cut cocks, uncut cocks. Cock in my mouth, cock in my ass. A cock in each hand. Huge cocks. Tiny cocks. I adore cocks. EVERYONE SHOULD LOVE COCK. Cumming cocks. Mmmmmmmmmmm...
Cum Facials
***I love having my hair & face soaked in cum from lots of big throbbing dicks spurting all over me*** Hug