1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Local friend

Bicuriousbtm951
Bi curious btm seeking a local friend to hang out with and have fun exploring and being adventurous sexually and experience the pleasures sex has to offer Ive explored crossdressing and wouldnt mind shaving smooth and wearing nylons and panties if interested drop me a line and let's chat and see if we can get something going open to all genders

Interests:

Wife Watching Me Get Sucked Off
This really did happen. I was cruising through local area members when a certain ad caught my eye. A guy placed an ad for a single Bi man to join himself and his fiance in a 3-way. When I was talking with him he also mentioned that he usually hooks-up with a black friend of his so his old lady watches her old man sucking his best friend's black cock till he explodes in a massive cumflying show. Maybe if we get lucky we can find a BBC to tag team on together. We both agreed. Just a thought. Hmu, let's talk and see what happens. Thank you, Dean
Friends With Benefits
Hug interested in being a friend with benefits? Must be local...im on long island..ny :) Looking for a female that is down for just about anything and interested in having fun :-PFlower
Men That Like To Be Fucked
i love to get fucked... used to get it at least once a week but mostly more... between gf with her strapon or our mutual bi men friends, i enjoyed a good pounding regularly... now not and id love to meet a local friend that wants a nasty slutty bottom to pound... if thats you and ur in my area let me know...
Transsexual Personals
Hot, Mature, Experienced, TS Lady & Total Bottom seeking Local BBC for Hot Sex. I Love to Suck & be Fucked by Black Men. I can't Host. Must be Clean & DDF & HIV- as I am. I'm a Real BBC Loving Slut. Use Me but Don't Abuse Me. Local Bulls Only, Please! Check My profile here & contact Me. Kiss
Black Tops Fucking White Bottoms
This White Mature Experienced & Total Bottom needs some Local BBC in Decatur IL to Fuck Me & I Suck Him. I'm a Real TS Lady & BBC loving Slut to be Used, but Not Abused. I'm Open to a 3-some. I Play safe. I can't Host. Looking for Local Decatur action Only, No Out of Towners, Please. Be Clean, DDF & HIV- as I am. Check My profile Here & contact Me. Kiss
One Guy With Three Or More Dicks In
I'm a Mature, Experienced, TS Lady living in Decatur IL who would Love to try a 3-some with 2 Local Black Guys. I've Never had 2 or more Guys at one time. I'm sure I can handle them. I'm a real BBC loving Slut. Use Me but Don't Abuse Me. Must be DDF & HIV- as I am. I Play Safe. I want to be Deep Troated & Fucked at the same time. Check My profile here & e-mail Me. Local Guys only Please! Kiss