1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. In shape guy likes to suck hung

Cream1nMyMourh
I’m in central NJ and looking for a hung friend who likes being sucked off. I’m 44, in great shape, 5’10, buzz cut, blue eyes. I can host in the 08833 area.

Interests:

Gay BBC
Love to suck any in-shape hung men, any race, straight or gay or bi.
Big Cocks
Hey out there, we have been seeking that rare gent who is bi oral and likes a nice mature in shape couple. And... we crave finding that same man with an awesome large cock, 9 inches long and ove 7 inches around, truly hung. Is this search ever going to end. Hint, thickness would outweigh the length if we got close to spec! Kiss
Black Transsexuals
Hi to all hung shemales i am shy husky guy goood shape love to exsplore sexual activits anal reaming deeep throath tied up deep penatration spanking over knee turn on can't wait down south jersey phone no contact
Hung Hard Tops
I love cock, but when i get the chance to be a slave bitch bottom for a hot and hung dom black man...OMG... to me there is no better interaction with a guy then with a really hung cock. Loving to suck cock like i do and able to deep throat up to 11 inches, having a chance to just take me time sucking and licking a big cock is just heaven. Like the statement before, it is only match to when he wants to fuck my bitch ass. the feeling of him pounding me over and over is soooo fucking gooood. So if ur in NJ, and you're hung let me know... you're guaranteed the best you've ever had.
Sucking BBC
Nice fucking shape. gnaw on those shorts and rip them open to get my prize. a suck bonanza.
Glory Holes
I am a MBM who also likes gloryholing much like Stevebeef. I also hung out at Fantasy aisle and what a great place for sex. I would go in a booth and most of time strip naked and leave my door open a crack so guys who walk by can see me. I love to be sucked and most of the time I'll find a guy who wants to suck my big hard cock. I shoot lots of cum. Before he sucks me, I'll stick my big hard nipple thru the hole and sometimes he will squeeze it or suck it. Other times I will stick on a nipple clamp and stick my nipple thru the hold and he will squeeze the clamp down harder. That turns me on so much I jerk off and shoot on the floor. Other times I let the guy finger fuck my ass while I jerk off. I like that a lot as well. I love Glory holes! I get rock hard just thinking about it!!