1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Pantie wearing cock sucker near Pittsburgh. PA

Albiewon
OMG! You xy Cumslut! My Meat is THROBBING looking at the pics of you GOBBLING that MEAT!!! I absolutely LUUUV you in the Sissy undies, I would definitely LUUUV you in them as I pump my Meat into your wet, warm mouth!! OMG, it's oozing pre-Cum you y, y Cumslut!!!

Interests:

Men Who Need A Cocksucker
I am a cock sucker near Pittsburgh, PA (Valencia, PA) Love sucking a masculine mature man/men! Who needs a cock sucker?
Male On Male Blow Jobs
I'm a cock sucker love to service masculine mature white men age 48-65, NSA No Reciprocation wanted. Really enjoy servicing straight mature married men alpha daddy types that may be looking for a hot wet mouth to use from time to time. I live 40-45 Min. north of Pittsburgh, PA ( Gibsonia Area ) I can host Mon-Fri in the eve and some Saturdays but mostly in the eve. I could be your blow buddy/cock sucker or could be a one time Blow N Go, but would enjoy having a few regulars maybe a few of their friends too.
Males In Panties
I love having my submissive Sissy Jess in panties 24/7. I am married to my best girlfriend so it was the best thing i ever did in my marriage turning my former husband into a femme pantie wearing sissy. Kisses Jeanne
Sissy Male
Are there any big, strong, well endowed studs in the Fort Worth area that like forcing little pantie wearing sissys to be thier bitch? I love to be forced to suck, swallow and bend over and beg for it. If your interested in using me like the little fag cumslut that I am get in touch. If several conatact me I will organize a group gang bang of my little sissy ass.Kiss:-P
Lace
amber enjoys wearing "her" sexiest lingerie and having her manpussy used. she is also a very good cock sucker and is very obedient. We both enjoy playing with both sexes and group orgies.
Black Men Being Sucked By White Men
Ooh daddy this is a white sissy pantie boy I totally submit to wearing high heels garters belt white nylons red crochless panties bra and nighty for the black alpha male and his superior black penis and his Hugh loads of spunk down my throat oooh daddy