Wickatoid
I am in Brooklyn

engine
count me in

briandetzauer77u
Can I join to

Interests:

Woman That Like Crossdressers
Good afternoon how is everyone doing today I'm looking for a woman who would like to have a cross dresser and help me with my makeup and things I have great taste in women's fashion just got to explore my deep desire to get dressed and see how wonderful it is to be and feel better like a woman I live on long island New York. Single Nassau queens boarder I'm ready if you are interested hopefully have lots of dresses panties and bras but want and need MORE
Louisiana
We are visiting New Orleans today and tomorrow. Looking to meet new friends. Check out our profile, we are a bi couple. :-P
2 Guys One Woman
I'm in Wichita Kansas bi firm top male and I want to meet up with someone for sex badly. Preferably a bi couple or a transsexual that's willing to drain me and keep me drained. I need it today or tonight. Is there anyone from Wichita Kansas in here that's willing to hook up soon.
Women Who Meet For Sex
Looking to meet a bisexual woman that can please me orally today If possible. Leave me a message in my box I'm very horny.
Men That Want To Suck Cock
Any chance of there’s any guys that like to have multi day build up here in Nassau County Long Island and like to swallow and even like to receive as well maybe a 69 I’m Ryan and I’ll be patiently waiting to hear back from you
Blowjob Train
Looks like I will start training today. Suppose to have my first meeting with a buddy today. Hope I don't get cold feet.Kiss