3. service

likebigmeat
Howdy new on here

likebigmeat
Hoping for some new fiends

Gangbanger23
Big meat

Luvcummm
I love being me like to feel it swell up in my mouth till it goes down my throat

Interests:

Performing Oral On Men & Women
Would love to find a couple to service orally, both him & her..then have her service us guys..then me & her service him..them they serv....well you get the idea lol
Massage Parlors
Why are they always for guys? Why don't more of them service female clients? They advertise sex and then say they are professional only when asked about servicing women. Anyone know of a good place in Chicagoland area that will service females?
All Men Orgies
I am ready to play with a room full of men as the group cock sucking slave. Lots of hard dicks and balls for me to service and have all cum in my mouth and on my face. I am in Athens, Tennessee and ready to service a group.
Airplanes
Became an IFR general aviation pilot who rented aircraft to help keep a former business alive with customer site presentations, project meetings, product installations, and "service calls." Some of these service calls graduated to a client needing "pleasure fixes." Keeping 100% uptime on complex automated systems while I became the fix for 'broken' users.
Foreskin
skin ,skin foreskins fat cocks with foreskins fat black cocks with foreskin makes my mouth watering, any bbc uncut needing worshipful service contact me,the more the better would love to have several times a week supply warner robins,ga look me up i do notneed reciprocation just to service you.
Bisexual Orgy
I Am A Gay White Fag For Bisexual Orgies.. Waynesboro, Va area..Full service bottom..Gangbangs, Facials, Blow jobs..Kinky Taboo sex..A full-service 'anal ready' white male servicing males with my mouth, tongue and anus..Waynesboro, Va area..