1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Couple looking for fuck boy
4u241
We are looking for a young (18-35) year old bi male to be our fuck boy Suffolk county long island

iLoveCouples
Hi There!,
I so wish that I was younger, so you'd pick me!!! (I guess we all do! LOL) I hope you find a great match on this site!

Take care.
Bobby
4u241
Lol thanks

Interests:

Being A Couples Fuck Toy
This has been my Fantasy for some Time..To find a Couple that will use me as a Fuck-Toy,,Any Couple in The Tampa Bay Fl area that wants a Fuck Toy,,give me a Shout.KissHug
Fucking Wife While Husband Watches
I would love to find a couple as the man can get me hard then I will fuck his wife. If you wants to he can lick her clit while I fuck her
Kentucky
Bi kinky couple looking for bi dom male with big cock to fuck my lil dick husbands ass while he eats my pussy. Take it and own him fuck him anytime you want.
Bang My Husband
AL couple would love to find bi fem for both to fuck. A chick w/ a strap on to fuck wife. He loves his ass licked and fingered
Cuckold
Need a mature couple who wants me to fuck wife while husband sucks me while I fuck her
Fucking Wife While Husband Watches
This happened last weekend I met a sexy cuck couple. The husband met me for drinks at a local bar talked to me about how long/thick my cock was and asked me if I was into breeding his wife while he watched. I told him I'd love to fuck his wife and we went over to there place and all I can say is wow this women could fuck. We fucked in every position and then some damm I cant wait to fuck her more.