1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. ISO THICK COCK

DaddyAndNikki
Looking for a super huge thick cock to shove through a glory hole here at our apartment, trying to make my wife take a cock that I know she can't fit her pussy is the pic

Gangbanger23
Hows that

Jman69
This count

Humbone
to hear her gag

oldboner1
to help

Interests:

Men Licking Pussy While She Is Getting Fucked
My wife and I did this with another couple once. I was on the bottom, and my wife was on top of me. We were eating each other and all of a sudden I saw his huge cock move towards her pussy. It parted her lips and continued pushing into her. Once he had the whole 8" inside her, I started licking his balls. He could not take it and began to pump thick shot after thick shot of heavy cum into my wife! His wife nudged my wife away from my cock and swallowed me whole! In no time I filled her mouth with my thick cum. When I was empty, the ladies shared my thick cum like good little girls! We played all night long taking turns fucking and sucking!
Thick Cocks
WOW no posts for a thick cock! I'm shocked! Being filled by a man/dildo that is thick is the best! I love when a man/ dildo is thick and fucking me hard or teasing the shit out of me! To feel the fullness is incredible and makes me so orgasmic. Size matters for that feeling!Laughing
Sex At Book Stores
the best place in Houston is the Executive Theater. I have been going there for the past few weeks and had some great blow jobs as well as my sucking. One time i was sucking on a 7.5" cock and when I came up for air there was six other guys watching and we had a great circle jerk at which time I sucked off four different cocks. One guy ad a small cock and the biggest balls and he came down my throat and all over my mustache. This was a real pleasure as I had leftovers all the way home. Also sucked on black guy with a huge head on his dick, he also was a heavy cum guy. I was able to stay with him for all of it. I am in my mid 70's and a few of the guys shook my hand. Went there today and sat the last row end seat and middle age guy took his cock out and pointed it to me and it was great especially so many other watching us. Had an older guy with pencil thin dick but a thick cum, did make me gag a bit, it was thick. The last guy was a Latino with a 5; thick cock I really enjoyed this one, the first thick cock ever finally getting in the back of my throat
10 Inch Cock
I'm looking for a 10+inch thick cock, I want to find out what it feels like to have a huge thick cock inside of me. I have had 9' and enjoyed it.
Black Dick
Looking for a hugh10 to 15 inch thick black cock who will fuck this bottom white pussy want to be owned and wants to fuck me for a long time and cann shoot multiple big thick huge loads inside me and also I'll swallow every drop of big thick loads
Bisexual Black Men With Big Dicks
I would Love to be able to Blowjob on a bi black guys Cock and have him Blowjob on my Cock before he slides his beautiful big thick throbbing Cock in and out of my ass. My fantasy is to have two bi black at the same time so while one Sex me in the ass I can Blowjob on the other guys Cock. Then as soon as the guy fucking me pulls his Cock out of my ass I want his friend to fill my freshly cum filled ass his his thick Cock...Wink Any takers out there???