1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Anal freaks

Jman69
I'm a bi top

monaohio
i love getting my hole rimmed and fucked really good

nalla57
I am definitely a bottom, but I love to make everybody feel real good.

cbiclyde
Virgin asshole', need my ass cherry popped

liketasteofsperm
Like being rimmed and sucking cock, love to feel bug cock stretching my asshole

Suchaprettyface
Is this just for guys to comment on? I LOVE ANAL! My orgasm from Anal stimulation and sex WOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT!

hngrytofck
This is my smaller black dildo... I'm practicing for the real thing

Mrcuriousity2020
I like getting rimmed but I don't think I'll ever let someone enter my ass

Stalyun79
You hot slut

Interests:

Bisexual Women For Couples
seekin' bi fem freaks. sexy couple in al
Father Son Role Play
I am a very interested open minded guy in the ny area Hooking up All Weekend 4 any of you freaks and on the way to get the most Pushing for my own seXAnal rawnchy an limitless fun
Anal Sex
We have enjoyed anal sex for close to 20 years. Danny has always had a fetish for anal, and slowly introduced Carol to it. We practise anal sex on a very regular basis, and have introduced many men (and some women) to their first anal sex experience. A little twist on anal sex that all couples should try.....take a good vibrator and put it in the guys ass, turn it up ALL the way! The guy lies on his back, and lets the woman get on top. The vibration travels right through the guy, into his penis, it's amazing! ...for both partners. Danny & Carol
Doing Yard Work Nude
I love doing most yard work nude but draw the line around fire ants and irritants LOL. Unfortunately, I don't do it with any observers as it freaks my wife out.
Anal Cream Pies
my wife doesnt like receiving anal.so the only time i get to eat anal pies is out of mens asses or when we're with a couple where the lady likes anal. and i love to be filled with cum and have it tongued and sucked from my hole
Cunnilingus
i love to eat wet sweet pussy i wont a sexy ass fem thats down for wateva thats in the atlanta area and that shave and is very clean so if thats u and u wont ur pussy ate by a attractive fem hit me bak to all da freaks get at me:-P