1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Shaved cock

Hornymeme
Wow just got done cleaning up by my cock now im looking for some help licking it up. ?????

Interests:

Smooth Nudists
Always kept my cock trimmed, but saw a guy on a Spanish beach with the most gorgeous shaved cock. Shaved mine completely smooth that night and have kept it like that ever since. My girlfriend loves it smooth. Much prefer both men & women shaved. Nothing nicer that a hard shaved cock and a wet smooth pussy.
Shaved Cock & Balls
We too have been shaving for a long time...around 23 years...love another shaved cock, balls or shaved ass to lick or shaved pussy...we don't meet with those that are not smooth..tastes better, cleaner, can be licked cleaner of all the cum
Shaved Cock & Balls
We love the way a shaved cock and balls taste, we have been shaved since the early 80's, we especially love to rim a clean shaved smooth ass while the other sucks the cum.:-P
Shaved Cock & Balls
I was with a couple several years ago who talked me into letting them shave my pubes. Afterward, they both sucked my cock and it felt great. I sucked his shaved cock and her shaved pussy and the way that felt was great! that smooth skin...it was all good! I have shaved my crotch ever since:-D
Shaving Other Guys Cock And Balls
i have shaved many cocks an balls its very hard to get through it watching his cock grow an in need of sucking. the fell of a freshly shaved cock is unbelievable.
Shaved Cock & Balls
:-D WOw just shaved smooth , after last weekend of eating shaved pussys and servicing big shaved cocks and balls , now I cant leave myself alone! going to swing club to try it out. Pretty wierd cuase im bear type furry chest and belly but my goodies are shaved. FEELS AWSOME Hug