2. Forum
  3. Need to suck and swallow near Philadelphia

alwaysdec
Hit me up.... very close to you

older76
I love to sucking and swallowing

Interests:

Cock Sucking Guys
I like to suck really big cock. I swallow!! I like my titties sucked and yes I'm Nancy love to kiss and suck swallow and take it up the ass!!!!!! NewCarlisle, Ohio
Men Sucking Dick With Women Participating
Ohhhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, my greatest fantasy. I can't wait to do it. I'm longing to suck my FIRST COCK and this would be the ideal way to do it. Anyone near Philadelphia Pa, message me. I new but willing..........
Suck My Husbands Cock
I love to suck on a big black cock in front of his girlfriend and show her how to swallow 12 or more inches and enjoy every minute of it and then swallow a massive load
Snowballing
I didn't know the term for it, but my girlfriend and I have been doing this for years. She loves giving me a blowjob, but does not like to swallow. After she sucks me dry she kisses me and I suck my cum from her mouth and I swallow every delicious drop of my cum ;) !!!
Blowbang
I love sucking dick and the taste of cum. I swallow as much cum as I can. With your help I'd like to see just how many big cocks,( any race) I can suck and how much cum I can swallow in 24 hours. Blow and go. Line up all that beautiful cock. Lindawantabe
Men Eating Cum
I love the taste of cum and have been privileged to suck cocks and swallow cum from many, many men. This started wheni I was the slave to a very dominant GF, she would use her strapon on me and have her GF's over to do me also. They would bring their husbands, boyfriends or any males that they wanted to show that they could strapon fuck a male. Then I would have to suck the guys off and swallow their loads, or suck their balls whole they f;d their women and I would lick up their loads or eat it from dripping juicy pussy. The nights always ended with me having o jerk off and eat my own cum. This may sound harsh, but I love cum and can't wait tll I get my next load.