1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Hair

Interests:

Hairy Female Arm Pits
I made my petite and sweet college girlfriend grow out her pussy and armpit hair.Wow was it hot...especially in the summer when she would wear an old bathing suit which had all the elastic worn out,so that when she stood,you would see pussy hair on all three side of that triangle! She had pale skin and dark hair and long hair to her waiste that was chestnut brown and very easy to see down the inside of her thighs and under her sexy armpits!
Squirting Females
I am attracted to girls with arm hair (both upper arms between shoulder and elbow and lower arms (forearms) between elbow and wrists). I am mostly attracted to blonde arm hair but would consider darker hair and I like straight hair, not curly.
Men Eating Other Mens Cum From Their Wifes Pussy
Oh Yes!!!! The hair holds the scent, I love the hair. The shaved ones are too sanitized.
Hair Pulling
ooh having my hair pulled is so great. i love it when my man grabs my hair (while im sucking his cock) and makes me gag on it, then tells me that im such a good little whore
Transgender FTM
My life long dream is to have a Cuddy-Friendship with a Female to male. Age and weight is unimportant. Facial hair and body hair a +++. Bill in San Diego, Ca.
Bang My Husband
I want to fulfill my fantasy of me watching a hot female seduce my man. He is a brown skinned dude from Guam,and he is wild about white women with red hair,or blonde hair. Hug