1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Saturday, Michigan, music and drinks

Interests:

Country Music
Now this music 90% of it comes from the heart and always will. Alot of country music is like a story of life. SOme of it is hurtful and some of it makes people fall in Love. But all in all it is all great Music. IconU4DragonnIconLRWolf
Music
hi, i love to play my keyboard. i play mostly big band dance music. sing a long songs and lawernce welk type music. beliave it or not yhis kind of music is coming back. i.ts easy to dance to and sing.love sam:)
Led Zeppelin
LED ZEPPELIN - some of the best music to have sex to ever created. some of the best music PERIOD. Flower
Music Festivals
Music Fesival make my road trips. I've gone to New Orleans Jazz Fest & Coachella already this year. Bonnaroo next month. Willie Nelson's 4th of July Picnic & Lollapalooza in July. Gratefulfest in Ohio for August. Finish off with Ausin City Limits Festival in September. I may even try to make it out to the Burning Man again this year (not a music fest, but music throughout the weekend). So much to do now that Phish is no more.
Classic Rock & Roll
I enjoy listening to Classic Rock music. Some of today's music sounds like crap compared to "old-timers". Bob Seger was right on the money!
Cocaine
It's the best sex drug ever! You must, however, control your intake. Do some, get horny, suck and fuck, do just a little more and then cum like crazy! Do no more! Have a few drinks or 420 or a Xanax and come down have a few drinks and come down.