1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Clothed Pics

Dominiquesilver
I agree fully. To me I would rather see men in a pair of Jean's rather that all the dick pics. Not that I dont enjoy seeing those but it seems that they are everywhere. With a womans body a lovely artistic teasing pose is extremely attractive rather than her legs and lips spread wide open is more of a turn on. Just my thoughts.

elpingon
Drop’em.....
Shleprock
I do agree as well, imagination can be one of the hottest things a person has. It also shows the way a person carries themselves!

AllenMarks
You demonstrate the concept masterfully, (or should that be mistresssfully?) in your profile photos Mariek. Of course you are sexy in anything and nothing my dear 😉

Lionessa
I totally agree. I tell people this all the time and they act like I'm nuts lol. ( oh and being able to write more than one word in an email with correct spelling can also be a turn on! )
byronnn
MarieK - THANK YOU!

bim51
Mariek you were very clear. Some of the sexiest photos involve some clothes. Nude photos are much appreciated, leaving something to the imagination is quite intoxicating.

Lionessa
Mariek you were very clear as always. Some people just think they know it all and cannot get over themselves. I agree with most of you....nothing like being able to use your imagination.

Humbone
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Desire however is in the eye of the beholden.

Agree with the general consensus, clothes, shoes, background add personality and context. Therefore, I need to add few dimensions and color to my own profile.

Interests:

Picture Trading
I think that trading pictures is a good way to see who you are dealing with when they don’t have a web cam. Also it is interesting to see what type of pics people have that they are willing to trade. I am willing to trade pics with any ladies that want too, but they will be mine, since I am not permitted to trade pics of my wife without her permission. Though if she gives me her permission then I could trade them too, but that’s only once she gets to know you. I have clothed and naked pics for trading so if you decide to want to trade please tell me which you would want. ;)
CFNM
Clothed Female, Nude Male
Being Watched
I'd like to be a naked man in a room full of clothed women.
Clothed Female Nude Male
Love to be a naked male amongst a group of clothed women!
CFNM
@Discipline_me CFNM stands for clothed female naked male
CFNM
From the context of post #2, I'm guessing Clothed Female(s), Nude Male