1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Sharing my wife

arabicmale
My wife lives in Europe, she comes here to visit me once in a while. She is planning to come this September for a couple of weeks and we plan to spend about a week of that in Florida and we might go on a cruise to the Bahamas too. We have a fantasy to share her with another man while I watch and join. She wants him to be bi because she wants to watch me too . Her requirements are the following, must be cut and big, 8 inches or more. Must be Caucasian, or middle Eastern, must be non smoker, and non alcoholic, and no drugs. Must be clean, safe, and willing to shows
Allow us to take pictures without faces from that action 😈. She also had an age requirement. She is 47 so you must be her age or younger. And save sex must be practiced.
We both are not Ken and Barbie. We both have some weight on us. But we are looking for a man who is at least well proportioned physically.

All your comments will be shared with her. She will be the final decision maker 😍

arabicmale
For your information, this is her 🥰

Letsplay0303
Are you located in va or fl

arabicmale
I am located in VA. She is located in Europe taking care of family. But she comes here once in a while. This time I am taking a couple of weeks vacation when she comes and we are heading to Florida. Might stop in South Carolina on the way. Mostly east coast of Florida all the way to the keys

arabicmale
And no, not mail order 😁 we have been together for about 9 years

Letsplay0303
Very nice I would love to meet up with you both.

arabicmale
I will add you as a candidate 😁

arabicmale
You meet my requirement 😉

Interests:

Cum Sharing
We love cum sharing, especially with another couple. I love it when my pal fills my bride with his hot cum and I lick it out and share it with his wife. At the end of sucking my wife's pussy I'm hard as a rock so my pal's wife and I have hot sex, culminating in me filling her with many loads of my hot cum and him sucking her pussy dry and sharing it with my wife. As you may imagine, we go on for many hours like this.
Men Sucking Dick With Women Participating
My wife and I enjoy sharing cocks as well as pussys together. I am the lucky-est man to have Nika as my wife.
2 Or More Men For 1 Woman
In San Antonio im looking for a naughty gf who LOVES a bi guy and needs a bf to play with. I love watching my gf or wife suck another big cock get fucked watch her rim a sweet young bubble butt. I love sharing a guy and couple with her if i had a gf or wife.
Men Sucking Dick With Women Participating
Sharing a guys cock with his wife is the best.
Wives Sharing Hubby's Dick With Men
the wife and I love sharing a cock(s) and the cum load of course:-P
Wife Sharing
I’m into group sex when I was married I used to let my wife choose how many men she wanted we’d creampie her back to back to back I’m down with any wife sharing please message me