1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. In Clinton mo
Harddick4you
Who's in Clinton mo and want to mess around tonight? I'm bi so it can be female or male so horny wouldn't mind to suck a dick for my first time maybe swallow too mmmmm someone please let's cum together
Harddick4you
In Clinton mo and want to mess around female or male or both tonight in my hotel room dick is so hard for u
Harddick4you
In Clinton mo and want to mess around female or male or both tonight in my hotel room dick is so hard for u
lovetobesuc
you still in clinton
Harddick4you
No I just got to Illinois last night
ronlong1
Lets 69 Saturday

Interests:

1 Man On 1 Man
Looking for a friend Clinton twp mich
Glory Holes Illinois
VENUS News in Davenport has glory holes. 18 and beyond in Clinton does also
Bisexual Married Men
Like to find a married man in near port clinton ohio who's wife would like to watch us.
Oral Sex
I feel that giving oral sex to a woman is the best thing that can happened to me an but it is hard to find a good hot clean woman who want it done to her can some one help me out I live in maryland Clinton give me a holler and let me give you pleasaure
2 Women One Man
Hi, is ludo. I am looking for two bi-elderly best friends for discreet long term relationship. Must be from Greenwich, Westport, Clinton, Dumbery, Windsor Connecticut and looking for their own young man to play with anytime as the wish. Am temporary disable due to an accident and is doing much better day by day. I also love bisexual widows with cane and walker. Am not driving at this moment. if you can travel, lets set something.
Oral Sex
Oral sex, despite Bill Clinton's protestations, IS sex... lol... and it is fabulous! I've always wanted to try oral with two other women at the same time. Now that would be a dream cum true for me (K)! My husband would love to be there, also us with a couple of guys would be fun... a mix would be very interesting... and very wet... Oral sex becomes a true "democracy" of sex, where everyone can participate, you don't have to worry about (most) STD's, and you definitely can't get pregnant!