1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Setting in my hotel room alone
Harddick4you
Wish I have some company in Clinton mo tonight love to make someone cum good

Nevetlate1887
Come to olathe Kansas and I will have you wanting to cum in me real deep cause I don't

Nevetlate1887
Want to wait meaning.cum on

Bigd68
I need a lot of huge dock

Interests:

Bisexuality
Sex bisexuality men loves yes hotel room bisexuality men suck cocok loves yes public hotel room bisexuality
Horny At Work
I work the graveyard shift at a hotel.... how would you like to check in to a hotel and see me behind the front desk? I will say one thing.... I am too shy but can not wait for the day for someone to take the initiative and not let me say no.... someone who will keep me from being bored another night.... someone to do dirty things to me in the back office.. or to get a room so i could sneak up there thoughout the night. :-P
Role Playing
I Love to role play with Sue as it is very exciting. Our favorite thing to do is for her to check into a hotel and after settling in to head down to the bar. It is there that I walk into the bar and upon sitting next to her strike up a conversation. After a while she'll apologize saying that she had to much to drink and that she needs to leave. However, before leaving she'll slide me her room key nonchalantly. I than head up to her room and we have wonderful sex with her making believe I'm a guy she picked up in the bar. Wink We've done this several times in the past.
All Night Sex
We could meet for drinks in hotel room And fuck all night mmmm. ...
1 Man 2 Women
The hubby and I are on vacay and looking for some fun in our hotel room. Wanting a female who will give my man a rubdown
Big Cock For Wife
I'm looking for a large cock to fuck my wife while I watch however I can't host must be descrete and at hotel room