1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Real Life Meetups - Q's

slimbi949
Hey Gang - a question for the gallery:

I've been getting these messages recently from guys with little-to-no content on their pages, usu. just a pic of their chest or cock. And the LET'S MEET NOW come-on.

I find this to be a little strange, and it's unlikely I'll say "oh thank god yes! Let's do that right now!" I mean, I don't need to be dated for a month, you're not gonna meet my parents, but I think I'd like to at least see who I'd be meeting, maybe actually find them (or at lest certain parts of them) to be attractive?

What are your thoughts on this perspective? I won't necessarily change my behaviors, but rather I'm curious about different folks' judgments of this situation...

virgin56
I have the same thing happens to me alot and,even get some phone numbers but really I would like to chat with them first then maybe we can phone one another but I am not into a hook up without at least meeting in a public place first then if we have that out of the way and we both want to go forward with the sex go for it

Lionessa
People may say I am rude, but I may respond to try and get a convo going but if it remains one word or just pics I ignore them and block if they don't stop. I want to meet people with substance. Everyone has a or both. I want to know there is something upstairs. What do we have in common, a real conversation, etc makes in my humble opinion, sex much more interesting.
byronnn
Personally I make it a practice to behave online no differently than I do in real life - which is to say politely, for the most part. Consequently I don't have a lot of patience for guys who appear so desperate they'll jump on anything that breathes and have selected whomever appears closest to them in a regional search just for the sake of convenience. . . My feeling is if they can't carry on a civil conversation they get the dreaded block. Life's too short to deal with people who're disrespectful . .and unfortunately there's a lot of that in the LA area these days . . but hang in there

Interests:

F-M-F Threesome
There's gotta be a couple of females that want a nice sweet boy to play with, isnt there? Maybe some strap-on action? Chat it up with me... I'm not like many other boys out there.. down to earth and honest/real about myself and my life around me. Just trying to find others that feel that way about life and sex. :-D
Male Whore
I'm a real life duce Bigelow in Vegas :DP
2 Cocks In 1 Pussy
Just curious I see a lot anf back and forth on this in real life I’d any of. You hooking up on here or just talk?
Tennessee
Looking for female to play with online or in real life I’m in west Tennessee
Younger Women For Older Men
AS MOST MEN, I HAVE ALWAYS FANTASIED ABOUT REALLY YOUNG GIRLS. TILL I JOINED A SITE TO THIS ONE, I THOUGHT IT WOULD JUST HAVE TO BE A FANTASY. I WAS BIG TIME WRONG. MY PROFILE DIDN'T EVEN MENTION THAT I WOULD BE INTERESTED IN YOUNG LADIES. THE FIRST DAY, THREE VERY YOUNG GIRLS SENT ME A NOTICE OF INTEREST. BY THE END OF THE FIRST WEEK, I WAS OVERWHELMED WITH REAL OFFERS. AND IT STILL GOES ON. I WOULD HAVE NEVER BELIEVED IT................ BUT, IT 'IS' FOR REAL!............ "LIFE IS GOOD !"
Females Seeking Threesomes
420 friendly Illinois and Wisconsin it’s real simple looking to spice this sex life all the way up women only who are serious or just keep reading post