1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. I need to suck a huge Colorado cock.

Bill80215
Let me suck your big fat cock to completion!!! 👅

Interests:

Cocaine
When I was 9 years old my 14 year old neighbor would allow me to suck his cock everyday and he had one of these man size ridiculously huge cocks at that age and he would come enough to fill my mouth twice so needless to say I've been obsessed ever since then and I did this all the way up until I was about 14 or 15 or suck this cock everyday is swallowed a huge load and then in high school I stopped now 40 years old and every time I do Coke or get high all I think about humongous thick bulging vein fat beautiful huge cocks pumping way too much cum down my throat and I need this to happen like soon because it's been too long
2 Black Men 1 White Sissy
White sissy boy looking too suck huge black cock and swallow while a huge black cock is hardcore pounding and destroying my ass. I'm also looking for 4+ black men I want to be abused by huge black cocks gang
Adult Bookstores/Theaters
Are there any gay or bi guys in Denver Colorado want to suck a horny cock that needs a headmaster to pleasure it correctly
Bisexual Party
You little sissy bottom cross-dressing s*** again I'm in Colorado Springs Colorado there's anyone out there that once I get hot nasty
Sucking Black Cock
I've never been with a man, but I want to suck and fuck a big cock. I also have a fantasy of being overpowered by a bunch of guys with huge cocks and being gangbanged by them. I would start by sucking them all until someone starts fucking me from behind while I'm bent over sucking a huge cock. Near Milwaukee.
Black Bisexual Couples
i have sucked on a huge black cock in front of my girlfriend, and than he fucked the hell outta her! needless to say i would love to suck a huge black cock or two or three. good looking bi white male that owns a house n vegas with a pool and spa! i will send a pic when i recieve a response