1. BisexualPlayground ā€ŗ
  2. Forum ā€ŗ
  3. Sucking cocks in Wellington
loveucock
I am sucking cocks and eating cum in the Wellington area. Let me know and we'll meet. Cum one, Cum all.

Hotdogexpress
Iā€™m ready will you play nice with my wife

ionsawmill
Looking for beef in Wellington? šŸ˜‚

Interests:

Men Sucking Men's Dicks
I first started sucking cocks when I was 12 and walking home from school oneday I saw some guys in the woods and they motioned for me to come over. They were jacking off and looking at suck mags. They showed me a guy sucking cocks and they said that is what I was suppose to do so I did and I have sucking cocks every since. My 2 sisters used to help me get dressed up to go to the adult bookstore when I was 13 and they used to think that I was a girl. I love it.I do not know how many cocks I have sucked but it has been a few.:-PKiss
3 Cocks 1 Mouth
I would love to try this! I have had 2 cocks at once only twice since i started sucking cocks years ago and have had fantasies about sucking groups off many times
M-M-M Threesomes
las vegas area with a house can host any time. would love to have two or three big thick cocks in my face at once. i have sucked off a huge black cock while his well hung black friend pounded my hot white girlfriend. my girlfriend wants to come home to me sucking off two huge cocks so she can fuck them when there hard. btw i really enjoyed sucking their big black cocks with my girlfriends and their cum all over my face
Cock Sucking Men
I really do love and enjoy very much sucking on your cocks as I'm getting my little Sissy Boi Ass Hole Fucked And if you're in my area of Las Vegas Nevada, I can host for you if you're interested that is ? Imagine this I have no teeth in my mouth šŸ‘„ So that makes me a good Cock-Sucker - Sucking on your Cocks to be Swallowing your Sweet Cum again and and is what I really do love to be doing with my friends ...
Guys That Love Cock
I loooooooooooooooove cocks. Cocks are amazing. Black cocks, White cocks. Cut cocks, uncut cocks. Cock in my mouth, cock in my ass. A cock in each hand. Huge cocks. Tiny cocks. I adore cocks. EVERYONE SHOULD LOVE COCK. Cumming cocks. Mmmmmmmmmmm...
Guys Who Eat Cum
I really love sucking hard cocks and making them cum in my mouth. I love cum. I love how it feels and tastes. I also love sucking multiple cocks and eating their cum