Serving the bisexual community for over 24 years

Sign up now to join the fun!
  1. BisexualPlayground ›
  2. Forum ›
  3. CD Gurl Seeking to Service Active Military Guys
sexyjosie24
I'm a mature and submissive Hispanic CD gurl seeking to service active military guys of any age in Norfolk, VA and the surrounding areas. I'm not always available but when I am I love getting a hotel/motel room where I get all dolled up and slip into a sexy lingerie/dress outfit with garter belt, panties, nylons and heels to look sexy. Plus I do have real tits due to hormones which makes me feel more feminine for those military guys that love tits. I'm ex-military and I've had the honor of servicing military guys from all branches of the military with Navy and Marines being on top of the list. I'm looking to service active military guys whether married, single, bi or gay who need someone like myself to drain their balls plus I do know how to sexually pleasure a guy(s) in more ways than one. If I spark an interest please do make contact with me for I want to thank you personally for your service by servicing you. I'm definitely for real so check me out.

Panty_boy_00
Mmmm great looking tits baby

Sign Up to Reply

Interests:

Military Women
My god how I would love to find me a military woman so I could fuck her brains out! I left the military 5 years ago, and I would love to find me some military pussy to suck on!!!:-P:-P:-P Any women looking for a little something on the side, let me know!
Military Women
I'm in the military now, and I love those military girls. Its because of them I've had some of the most amazing sex ever! I just wanted to say hello to all you women in uniform!
Performing Oral On Men & Women
Would love to find a couple to service orally, both him & her..then have her service us guys..then me & her service him..them they serv....well you get the idea lol
Black Bi-Curious Female
i wanna find a gurl in the black area.....that wants to b with a gurl ....write me and let me know
Locker Room
Back in college and in the military, some of the hottest hookups were with guys I met in the locker room on the way to the shower...
Massage Parlors
Why are they always for guys? Why don't more of them service female clients? They advertise sex and then say they are professional only when asked about servicing women. Anyone know of a good place in Chicagoland area that will service females?

Sign Up For Free