1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Being helpful

Usedbyothers
Back in the day, I was stationed in the Germany.
I was in a sauna, close to an area where many a retiree lived.
I sat there, sweating away, 2 old guys entered. Sat next to me, grabbed my hands and placed my hands on their crotches.
I did as any qweeer gay guy I. The closet would do.
I stroked them cocks like I was pumping them for water!!!
I did that for awhile.
One of them old fuckers grabbed my face and pulls towards their mouth and tinged my mouth.
I tried to reciprocate, but me me being not the kisser, I failed.
He asked me if I liked to suck dick??
I said yes, he had me stand up as he moved up on the top row.
His buddy placed 2 towels down on the bench. I placed my knees on towels and his buddy pulled them apart. My hands were on the step below the cock I was sucking!!!
While this was happening my ass was being rubbed. A finger, a thumb, 2 fingers, 3 fingers were searching for an opening.
I was not concerned at all about me being used.
Soon, my backdoor guy stuck his cock in.

Interests:

Victoria's Secret
I love shopping there. The sales women have been so helpful😉🥰🥰
Dirty Talk
I am not good at dirty talk. I want to be, my husband loves it a lot of the time. Helpful tips?
Prostate Massage
Also thanks for the tips Gay4BiBers...those are always most helpful...my ex is a gay man and I learned a lot about oral sex with a man from him...damn he is goodddddddd! LOL There is so much to do and learn! Props!Hug
Anal Stretching
stretching your ass and getting your sphincter to allow penetration is very helpful if you are going to attempt to be bottom for anal sex. I had imagined anal penetration from when i was 12 years old and began to suck boys' dicks but i never acted on it. I got various toys which I inserted in my butt. I found one great rubber dildo which was hollow, yet firm so I could insert it with or without a vibrator in it. It was rather thick, tho and I could not get it in me but i kept trying. One night I sat on it and it popped right in and after that it was not at all difficult to insert it . when I finally did let a man fuck me, He was able to penetrate me with ease and I have been happy to accomodate anybody who will do me the favor and screw my asshole ;)
Digital Photography
I'm mostly disappointed with the posted photos I see on Bisexual Playground. Digital photography is an exciting new way for one to control the quality of the photographs one takes and publishes. There are thousands of helpful sites on the Internet that teach digital photography technique and processing. If one loves to take photos of one's wife or husband in sexual action, the digital camera is a new "freedom" tool that allows us to do that. My wife loves to shoot photos of me with other men (when they agree) and she promises to protect their identity and not show their faces unless they agree. We have thousands of great photos in our digital scrapbook. She has posted a few on our profile here and we change them often. Unfortunately, most of the women she brings home won't let me photograph or even participate, for that matter. We have met a few great couples over the years with whom we get involved in four-way sex play. We have some photographs of those couples.