1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Taste me

Suckme75
Who wants to taste some warm cum tonight

Imeazy
ME! I'M A SISSY COCKSUCKER. AS LONG AS YOU ALLOW ME TO SUCK YOUR DICK AND FEED YOUR LOAD TO ME . I WILL BE YOUR WHORE FOR THE REST OF THE NIGHT. FUCK ME PASS ME AROUND TO YOUR FRIENDS. USE ME AS YOU PERSONAL URINALS AND TOILET IN PRIVATE OR PUBLIC. I'M A CROSSDRESSING SISSY FAGGOT THAT IS A SUBMISSIVE CUM DUMP , THAT HAPPENS TO BE ADDICTED TO COCKSUCKING AND CUM EATING.

Interests:

Cum Swallowing
There is nothing more erotic and sexual than feeling a guy cum in your mouth, except some of you guys need to adjust your diet, get rid of that acidic bitter taste, you ruin it because females hate that taste and when us bi guys want a blow job from female they say I don't like the taste or it is bitter, so eat some sugar or condensed sweetend milk or ask how to change the flavor of your cum. i had a guy so acidic one time I got heartburn from the cum going down my throat
Couples With Bi Women
i want to taste some sweet young pussy in michigan. can i taste yours while my man watches you cum in my mouth?
Guys Who Eat Cum
I luv the taste of my own cum and would luv to taste the cum right frm the source..Anyone in the clev/akron area of ohio wiling to help me out????
Men Eating Cum
I had my first taste of cum in the front seat of a car. I sucked on his hard cock until he exploded in my mouth. I loved the taste and I have been eating cum ever since then.:)
Ass To Mouth (ATM)
It is the thrill of the taboo to do it, but I won't do it unless I am totally clean. Fasting for a day, then a few hours before meeting I do a bowel flush (several enemas). A few hours to allow my bowel to reabsorb the excess water, and I am ready. There is absolutely no scent from the cock when it comes out, except the smell of fresh cum. And the taste as I clean up that cock is only the taste of cum. Naturally, if there is another guy in line, no lube is needed, and there is double the cum to taste when he is done.
F-M-F Threesome
My wife has decided she wishes to share another woman with me. Like I'm going to complain right. She suddenly has an urge to taste pussy. Better yet she wants to Taste it while I shove my cock in it.