1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Gay couples mm wanted
ChrisCofCalf
Any gay mm that want to spice it up?

Interests:

Creampies
i def would get into a couple where a dude's gf wanted to eat her bf's cream from my ass ... or a dude that wanted to his own .... or maybe a pair of couples that wanted to use my ass for their men's cumhole ...
69 With A Strap On
Hey, any couples from north NJ on here interested in trying this out? Or have any experience. Never tried but have always wanted to.:-P
Women That Want To Be Eaten
I love eating pussy for hours or more if needed or wanted.. and to be a couples sex toy
Prostate Massage
I was a straight 8, homophobic until I was intro to bi, Bi XGF and what a turnon. I wanted it all and I did it all. I have no regrets about being bi. I met a lot of hot Bi couples on here and never had it so good.:)
Swapping
This is so much fun!We have been swapping with couples forawhile now+ enjoy seeing each other having fun.We've been with straight couples + bi couples,we enjoyed them both.We actually prefer couples over singles,we believe that they are safer.
All Male Anal
Love being Topped,,,Looking to SUCK COCK and be Pounded ANALLY, by more than 1 Man. looking in The Tampa Bay Fl. Area. Cum get some. Couples Wanted..Make me your SEX TOY.KissHug