1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Tampa 18th

Interests:

Glory Holes California
Lived in Oakland several years ago. San Pablo Ave from 18th St to 40 th mixed action. Great variety all races _ Tranny, Bi, Straight, Arcades were around 18th but if you just walk you can get action. A LOT of Black guys that love Latin and White cock. I always enjoyed the Black tranny's nick cocos nice loads.
Nevada
I'm heading out to Vegas Nov 14th- the 18th and looking for someone to hookup with and have a good time. Still somewhat new but willing to try just about anything at least once.
Glory Holes
There are alot of video-book stores with glory holes in Drew Park of Tampa, Florida. There's a great small one around the corner from the Club Tampa Bathhouse. It's small but ver active tho..yummy!!Hug:-PLaughing
Adult Bookstores/Theaters
18th street video on Highway 19 in Hudson. Gloryholes and large open theater with lots of couches and guys playing.
Glory Holes Florida
The Best of the Best is in Tampa, Lois Avenue and Adamo Drive. I am looking for a Gloryhole regular who goes to ABS and theatres regularly, i like to watch and see them getting sucked. in SE FL and as soon as i find furnished room will be in Tampa, if anyone knows of a furnished room for 2-4 weeks please message me.
Cock Sucking Circle
Anybody in the Tampa Bay Area want to get together? We can work together for monthly Circle sucks, Or Glory home visits. Ideally, a small group. There's got to be some guys we're couples in the Tampa Bay area interested in getting together women? Men? Couples? I really need to put my mouth and hands to good use...