1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Adult theaters

Likenewstuff
I wish there were still Adult Theaters in Ohio

johneden
Man I have had a bunch of memorable times in those places but they seem to be sadly going away.

Thesungoesdown
There is Toledo, Akron and Warren for sure.

hotsex55menyou
I'm going to theater x in Orange heights Florida there's some hot moments that go on there hopefully tonight

redi4funagain
I have good memories of the ones in Cleveland

Latman62
We still have some here in Michigan

Fuzzy649
Use to be one in Toledo. The Westwood! But it is gone!

Goody4x4
I have to go to dallas pike w.v. to adultworld they have a great theater there and gloryholes

jtech1435
Is there still one in Akron or Warren? I would like to go.

Goody4x4
Akron steamclub

jtech1435
Akron Steam sounds exciting too!

WhiteBadger
It is time to create and grow local jack and jill groups!!!

Thesungoesdown
JTech - XTC in Akron and Summit Street News in Warren. Pleasure 365 in Toledo is also good.

jtech1435
I've heard of XTC but have never been there

Likenewstuff
The closest one to me is at Dallas Pike just outside of Wheeling WV. It's called Adult Land. They have an adult theater and booths with built in glory holes.

Interests:

Adult Theaters
I live in the Portland, Oregon area and we used to have a couple of great adult theaters. Sadly due to COVID and community pressure they are gone and we are left with small theaters located in adult bookstores. I wish someone would bring back a standalone adult theater.
Adult Theaters
One of the Dallas 'theaters' is Lido Adult Theater on the Stemmons Highway service road. Upstairs str8/bi and downstairs bi theaters. The upstairs one is reserved for 'couples' on Fri/Sat night. $10/person. Lot of hand jobs and cocksucking in the theaters, plus 'private' rooms with couches and pay-as-you-go video machines. Occasionally, aa 'wife'/gf will cum downstairs to play with the single pervs like me.
Adult Theaters
They're closing here in Portland. Small theaters inside adult stores are still open. Nothing like the old true theaters where I'd be horny waiting to get closer to a woman taking all cummers and a guy would step in and suck me while I'm in line.
Sex In Adult Theaters
Where are these adult theaters I've never seen one
Adult Bookstores/Theaters
Unfortunately there are no adult theaters in Ohio.
Adult Theaters
we need a lof of all of the adult theaters. how can we start one?