1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. There just has to be an active lifestyle group in Ft. Myers. Antione aware please.
Crjcvg22
Couple here looking for people to play with. house parties or pool parties.

Interests:

Herpes
I think someone just wanted folks to be aware that one diffinently needs to play it safe in this lifestyle with all the diseases floating around out there today...
Couples Searching For Bi Males
Looking for a Bi-Curious or Bi-Sexual male for easy going couple. Wife has been very active in the lifestyle. My husband is now interested in joining me with another male. Looking for someone that will show him the pleasures that he is seeking. The person will have to be comfortable with both of us present and must be willing to participate with both myself and my husband. I interested e-mail us and let us know if you are interested.
Hawaii
I have lived on Kaua'i for 12 years. It's great in many ways, but not much of a bi community or swingers community. Most of the men I connect with here are visitors, with a few locals (many locals pair up and aren't too open about any 3ways or group scenes,etc.). Honolulu and O'ahu have a lot more to offer. Wish it were more active here.
Group Sex
I am interested in the BBC Lifestyle. I would love to be the only white male in a group of Black men. four or more Black men, giving them oral pleasure to their beautiful hard cocks.
Black Men With White Transgender
I am Interested in the BBC Lifestyle. I need and want a Black man, men, couples and groups. I want to become a Party-girl. I want to be the only, white male in a group of Black Men. I need a Black-boyfriend.
Black Men With White Transgender
I am Interested in the BBC Lifestyle. I need and want a Black man, men, couples and groups. I want to become a Party-girl. I want to be the only, white male in a group of Black Men. I need a Black-boyfriend.