1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. SWALLOW YOUR CUM

Oralbicpl
Wife and I looking for a nice good looking guy in shape no dad bod circumcised at least 6 and 1/2 in to 10 in, wife has limited time I am free pretty much anytime during the weekdays before 3:45 😜 GLORYHOLE AT OUR HOUSE WOULD YOU LIKE TO TRY IT A LITTLE FUN SCENARIO,,
GOING TO BE MAKING A MILKING TABLE ALSO THIS WEEK OR NEXT WEEK 😜

Davewolf
I am here

Interests:

Cum Swallowing
What is there better to do with Cum than swallow it??!!?? My first time was on a "dare". I wanted my g/f to swallow, and she said she would do it, only I gave a guy head first. She was sure I wouldn't do it. I told her to set it up. She thought she was calling my bluff, and she hooked it up. Sure enough, I gave the guy great head, swallow every drop, loved it then, and have loved it ever since!
Couples Who Eat Cum
I started late to swallow my own cum - but I loved it from the first swallow. And since, when my wife and I do an mmf, and the guy cums in one of our mouths, we cum kiss right away.
Cum Swallowing
swallow mine I'll swallow yours especially if there is a lot of cum swallowing and pussy eating all around butt fucking et al
12 Inch Cock
I JUST LIKE 2 SEE A 12" R MORE,IT NO WAY I CAN SWALLOW IT,I MORE LIKEY KILLER ME IF SOMEONE WOULD FUCK MY ASS,BUT I DO BELEEVE IF U STAY WENT THAT DICK,U WILL SWALLOW IT,YOUR ASS WILL TAKE IT & U WILL LOVE IT
Cum Swallowing
My first experience sucking a guy I was 9 yrs. old. He held my head so I had to swallow it when he erupted in my mouth... I have loved the taste of cum ever since!! I always swallow every drop I can get..
Cum Sharing
Wow, am I glad I'm not the only one that eats their own cum! My wife will let me cum in her mouth but not swallow. So she gives it to me and I swallow it. Weird huh?