1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. God damm I been a member for 3 months and still no dick cmon stick it in me I’m ready

Letsdoitinmyassss
Give it to me

Letsdoitinmyassss
Man I would love to suck that cock deep in mouth and let your cum explode in my throat
Overthehillbi
It’s like no one lives within decent driving distance to match up

luvtitsndicks2
I'm not fake and have met sum good ppl over the yrs !! But I have a profile picture up !! So I'm guessing all the fakes have no pictures lol
Good way to spot a fake no profile picture 😜

travis420
I'm not fake I wanna suck some dick I'm in Vandalia Illinois hmu

Bdalltheway
I really want to do it if there’s any out near pompano Beach that’s not a tease?

Belletrans
My advice is just to be patient and make friends whenever possible. A lot have to test a person and see if they are for real and not seeking a quickie. Remember that many people are uneasy due to the virus and fakes too.

Letsdoitinmyassss
Omg I crave that cock
Openmindedindividual
Have patience,covid has screwed everything up.
HoumaCpl1964
Maybe it’s because you post some weird shit about what you wanna do/have/suck! A little too strong for me with people who’s name is “letsdoitinmyass” or “Iwantyourcock”! Freaky shit!

Jamiebo
I am also SO ready to take a cock in me, but soon I won't even be able to chat here. I have no way of paying for a membership here without my wife finding out.

iwantanaloralsex
that is true, no takers but one who i didn't care to meet. so here's mine in worcester, mass. area i like to be deepthroated !!

Robbee540
Be patient … I’ve had plenty of pussy and cock on this site. Don’t be demanding. If you want a pussy and it’s not shaved… be happy your getting pussy. Lots of really good horny people on here

DaveandCheryl
You should be a couple looking for a woman or couple. Impossible?????
HereWeAreForFun
Just because you have no profile picture doesn't mean you're fake, I don't have one and I'm far from fake, picky for sure!

Interests:

Big Clits
I'm looking for someone to lick on my big clit here in the North Carolina area when it get ready to explode it is like a small dick and just as hard I love having it sucked from behind and the stick that tongue in my ass and finger my pussy at the same time so anyone want to lick on my big clit Holla have a pic in my private photos
Clit Sucking
Looks so damm tasty 😋
Cock Sucking
Damm nice cock I would love to suck it!
18 Wheeler
anyone gone through Springdale Arkansas would like to get his dick sucked and stick it in a tight ass and nut all in his ass hit me up
Bisexual Orgy
anyone interested, i just boght a big house in vegas with a pool and spa. i live here by myself. i am a very attractive bi white male that would love to host a biorgy with alot of hung cocks and beautiful women. cmon people get back to me
Cock Sucking
I know there are men who love to have a warm mouth & tight lips on their dicks. I love to please a man by sucking his dick. Guys stick your dick in my mouth and enjoy the feeling of being sucked and shooting your load.