1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Anyone In here real from the sooner state se corner here !!!!
Seok747
Lookin to meet up with couples or bi guys in locally!!!!!

WhimsyLust
I'm real, but I can't afford to travel very far, I always factor in the possibility of a breakdown.

Same in reverse in a way if somebody travelled to me, I'd want to be able to cover their expenses if they were hot to trot and I got cold feet.

Sorry it's the rotten teeth...I gas and tolls,
LOL

I would like to visit Brokenbow area again some day, family used to camp near there....

But I expect it'll be winter before I have the time and money.

Hope the joking around didn't bother you, I just wanted to answer so you know there are real people in here, you're just a bit far for me.

sissy_fag
i am near hugo in se ok

Interests:

Nipple Rings
Felt wonderful getting them done, my piercer she was real gentle... Love to have mine Kiss :-P feels sooo good. I had sensitie nips before but now....WOW Not sorry in the least I got them done, just wish I had it done sooner
Cum In My Wife
I love fucking real men, having my pussy filled with hot cum, I love looking at my pathetic sissy faggot as he watches a real man fill my pussy with hot cum like he will never do again because he is a total sissy faggot as he waits there in the corner in his lingerie, and being a good sissy, pouting because sissy faggot cant even stroke her little cock because I have it locked 24/7 in chastity with stringent demands for release, if I ever grant release to sissy faggot.... So long and short of it is I love real mens cum filling my pussy to feed to sissy faggot Jess Miss JeanneKiss
Creampie Eating Couples
I'm hoping sooner then later I can have a chance to eat a good cream pie.
North Carolina
North Carolina is a great state, a little fucked at times but still its a great state, from the beautiful shores and sandy beaches to the Blue Ridge Oarkway, there are alot of things to do and see, and the people here ( well most anyways ) are down to earth and willing to help in a pinch. Come visit NC and see what might CUM your way
Bisexual Swing Clubs
Why is everyone interested in being bi and not experienced it yet?Does this cat got your tongue?Seems to me that most aren't real about anything involving sex.Just like to talk and put up scenerious. I am glad for meeting the folks that are real and enjoy that.Have fun and be real!
Glory Holes
If you're looking for glory holes in Southern Wis, check out the adult store just over the Illinois state line on Hwy. 41 at State rd 172. It is on the WEST side of the road next to the gentleman's club. Plenty of holes and action. Pay no attention to the store on the East side of the road, it's dismal. Good luck and happy hunting!!