1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Does anyone else like to be watched?

Viking1496
One of my favorite things is to perform, for a lack of a better word, for some one. It makes me very hard to think about someone watching me and telling me what to do as they pleasure themselves. It's a huge turn on and fantasy for me. Anyone else?

liveturide
I enjoy others watching me. to see two or three guys stroking their cocks as they watch me being pounded.
Wolfman697769
to suck cock while women watch

bicuriousgeorge512
I've been stroking on cam sites for years for the thrill of guys getting off to me and I think I am ready to do it live in person while guys cum while they watch me use a dildo on myself.

mommysissy
Was at Flex LA nad sucked off various guys then let a man fuck me as everyone watched I had an orgasam from heaven

centralohiomale
not so much. i however love watching others
tosmall5inches
watching couples and singles play with themselves as I play with myself.

bigyowza67
I love watching and being watched. Doesn't matter if it's a guy or girl.

ocsensualguy
I enjoy playing with couples. Having her watch and encourage me to suck her boyfriends' cock is hot.

BadRuss
to suck a cock while the woman watches

JoeBoogie
I had a threesome with a couple and loved loved having his girlfriend watch as I sucked his cock. What an afternoon that was.

severus
going to the bath house or sauna and having sex while everyone watches, or preferably joins in.

critter6969
I do enjoy sucking cock as his wife or girl watches and gives us some direction as to what she wants to see happen next. As I also love to eat her pussy and asshole as he sits stroking watching me do his girl. My favorite part of this is after he fucks her filling her pussy with his hot man milk he grabs her by the ankles spreading her like a wish bone and offers me that sloppy cream pie. Of course I’m not gonna say no. Chris

Just4fun2352
My first MMF the wife watched before she participated, likely to make sure I was bi since I listed as straight until after that weekend. The more she watched me sucking her man’s cock the hotter she got and the more I got into what I was doing. That is when cock sucking went from just another activity to me loving to do it. I also love to watch and be watched masturbating no matter the gender.

69guys
Yes, love it!

SouthDenvrCocksucker
I love to have people watch as I suck cock and show what a slut I am. Turns me on so much to know men are standing around watching me do my thing and stroking their cocks. Also LOVE having women watch me suck cock or get fucked hard, especially if they talk nasty to me and degrade me while watching.

Mengeche
I really like others watching while I'm getting fucked, and vice versa...
PObrien
I would love to have a carjack buddy

Ilikeitdoggiestyle
I like being watched when I'm sucking on a hard cock or when I'm bent over something getting fucked
Ditzydory
Is always fun ! Even better if on the bed next to us !
SpaceAce01
I’m definitely having fun being on the more dominant side of things. The only thing that makes a good Dom is the willingness and participation of his or her subs.

lovebigtitsandpussy
Come to Austin and we can do all that.i would like to see your big tits and nipples
D6ltgf
Back a few years ago I met an older man at the adult store a few towns over and he was looking at videos and I enjoyed making small talk as we looked
Anyway we hit it off and checked out and walked out into the parking lot and he had a really cool car so after we talked about that he asked where i lived so I told him and he told me he lived just up the street alone since his wife had gotten sick and went into a nursing home
Out of the blue he asked if I wanted to maybe stop by and we’d talk
It was a day that I had taken off so what the hell ?
Once there he talked about him living alone and how it sucked !
He popped in one of the videos that he’d purchased and it had mostly cum shots on it
This surprised me!
When I asked about it he explained that he enjoyed it seeing that after surgery he couldn’t do that anymore
Anyway he stated that he did feel right even if he could because he didn’t want to cheat on his wife
I thought that was nice
He laughed while explaining that he couldn’t believe he’d just told me that
As we talked the movie played and I was getting really turned on and I started to rub at my jeans
Just a little at first then when he called me on it I told him that it really made me crazy seeing it also
He smiled saying; feel free
So I stood up and undid my jeans and pulled my underwear down also then sat back down and pulled up my shirt as his eyes watched my every move
I stroked my cock and loved his eyes on me ! So much so I came rather quickly spraying my cum up onto my belly
He was so nice he got up and got me a couple of paper towels for me to clean it up
Handing them to me he asked me if I felt better?
Oh ya I replied! Much better!
He had to tell me that that was about the craziest thing he’d seen as I tried to apologize he stopped me saying; oh no I loved it! It was great!
A live show he remarked
We finished with the video and as I was leaving I asked if maybe we could do this again?
Oh by all means he said anytime please!
We exchanged numbers and I went on my way thinking I made a new friend! A kinky friend at that !
A couple of weeks later he called me and asked when and if maybe I could stop by for a chat and whatever?
I picked a time and he agreed
As the time approached I got really horny because I planned a little something different this time
Preparing myself before I left and packing a small bag I brought a few toys with me
I wasn’t sure if he’d enjoy watching me do that but if not then that would be okay
I arrived and as he opened the door he asked so what’s in the bag
Once inside I put it on the table and unzipped it letting him look inside
His reaction was: Wow really?
As we walked into his living room he admitted to buying videos of such things and admitted to being a voyeur his entire life even a peeping Tom way back
I suggested that a bedroom would be better
He agreed leading me down the hall to it
Once there I undressed as he sat in a stuffed chair that was in the corner
I let him look at me , especially my asshole as I started fingering it he settled back saying that he never thought he’d get this close
I made small talk asking if his wife ever knew that he liked watching?
Oh no way he answered she had killed me if she ever found out
I grabbed a small toy and pushed it into me
He asked if it hurt and I assured him it felt great!
I eventually worked my way up to a large dildo all the while his eyes were glued on the action
I pumped myself and in getting closer to an orgasm I increased my rhythm
I came hard ! Shaking all over
As soon as I regained my composure I started again until I came
Afterwards I cleaned up and we sat out in the kitchen and talked
He had many questions about what he’d just witnessed
In my 78 years he said I haven’t seen anything that crazy
Made me laugh
We continued but one day he called saying that his wife had passed and I told him to call me when he wanted to but he never did
So yeah I found out I love being watched

Just4fun2352
@trexie you certainly have a deliciously beautiful pussy gal. Lol I don’t know if I could just watch you masturbate I would have to be making love to mine too. It’s more pleasurable that way.

jetboater
I love being watched sucking cock in front of my wife, i glance over and can tell she’s contimplating if she wants to join in…

Bobby69cocks
I love going to the adult bookstore and they have a section with booths and everyone is sucking or getting sucked. I suck cock there and I leave the door open so anyone and everyone can watch or get their cock near so I can suck it. So yeah I love being watched. Does anyone want to help me make cocsucking videos, I'm doing All the sucking all you have to do is cumin my mouth

18beachrat
Jacked off for a guy out in public once was the hardest I ever shot a load

Suchaprettyface
LOVE LOVE being watched!!!
Cwtogo
I was lucky I had an amazing hot wife and we got caught f****** in the backyard several times she realized she wanted to be an exhibitionist, she was great at it. She actually said a party's why we would f*** in front of the couples. Contact me. I can tell you a lot of stoplease.

HalvorOneHorn
One of my very favorite things to do with a couple! I love sucking the man’s cock, while his wife/GF watches, before joining me. The more the woman (or women) are into seeing it, the more I get into it.

H
💕🍆💦💦💦
Sindeesissy
Omg yes....I never thought I would like it until I was invited to an abandoned house house party lol. I was the center of attention that night lol

Dan908math
I think my wife likes me having sex with men as much as I do. She was hesitant at first until she saw me get a cumshot.

Srch4playmate
One of my biggest fantasies if for a couple to let me watch them on cam or in person as they fuck n play they let me stroke and cum with them I want to be watched as I watch couple single female male I want to see someone horny wanting my cock as they masturbate and erupt as they meet their climax be so hot !!!!!! But no one ever shows interest or I don’t know where. Be hot to jo as someone is jacking iff showing their hot wife’s pics and vids too talking to each other how she needs pumped and the flip the scrip and he start penetrating his hole talking about how he wants my cock inside him to. Has me leaking pre cum just thinking about it

jimmyjam708
I have videos of myself on my profile of course I love being watched.
I also am on several cam sites.

Chagalx
one of my favorite things to do is to go to the video arcade and go into a booth. Drop my pants, take out my cock, and start stroking, while the door is open. Guys will come by and take a look and the ones that are interested will come in. I suck them for a while, they suck me, edging for long stretches of time, all while the door is open so the other guys can see whats going on. it makes me hard to know and to watch them watch me.

donner3194
Being watched and watching are both hot

Wildbillman
I went to a theater in west Virginia, but I guess I pick a bad time . I had my nails and toenails painted a pink bra on and was putting on different colors of panties every 15 minutes. I was looking to be gangbanged in the theater. It was so slow only a couple of older men showed up and I sucked them , the one didn't want to cum yet and told me how good I sucked and the other had a hard time keeping it up as he was pretty old. I hope someday this dream comes true.

SWFL4biFUN
glad this one got revived! V&E (voyeur and exhibitionist) in front of legal willing eyes is exciting! It's why I just carry my towel in a nude spa (never have a "modesty wrap) and even at an AT (adult theater) it's fun to wear "naughty shorts" (cut offs slit up both sides to the waist band with the crotch cut out) so when aroused and stroking my cock, others can see it. At an AT in Biloxi on Iberville Rd there's a "coach room" we'd get naked in and it was fun to watch the fucking and sucking in the nude. Sometimes (Sat) there could 10+ os us there nude and being naughty. It's sign of self confidence for sure.

Seekawoman
I like to be watched and like watching others.

Interests:

Internet Masturbation
What can I say here but I love to be watched and I don't care if it's a woman, man or couple, if by the end we are all "CUMMING"! :) I know there more people out there who loved to be watched which they masturbate and this is one way to do it! I have masturbated for people all over the world on camera as well as watched them at the same time! It can be a truly great turn on!Laughing
Couples Searching For Bi Males
man wanting to be watched on webcam love being watched turns me on
Women Watching Husband Get Fucked
Five years ago my wife and a dom bull forced me bi during what was supposed to be a standard threesome. Needless to say over the course of the last 5 years she's watched most of her bulls make me suck their alpha cocks and has watched them own my ass in front of her.
Women Watching Men Suck Dick
i would love to suck a cock and be watched by his wife i am oraley bi curious and would love to have a cock down my throught and be watched aney takers
Adult Theaters
I once dressed in a minidress, fishnets and high heels. I had make-up on and a wig and I went to an adult bookstore and had fun watching people look at me. They knew I was a guy, but most just stared at my butt and legs. A few younger women were there and they watched me as they whispered and giggled. I took my time looking at magazines and even went back to a booth, one with a gloryhole in it. The feeling was intense and I carefully, enjoyed myself. When I left the store, several people watched and smiled at me.
Men Eating Other Mens Cum From Their Wifes Pussy
my girlfriend and i had a foursome with 2 black studs at a sex party. i watched the black studs one was 10" and the other was slightly bigger @thicker at11".i watched as they d.p.d her long @hard after finishing and cumming deeply inside both her holes i laid on the bed and she lowers her self onto my open mouth as both loads drip out and i eat all of there cum out of her