1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. I need some action!

Funbiguy4u
So yes I am going to vent a little bit here... I realize I have a pretty great body nice ass Big dick you get the point but yet I cannot even get a fucking blowjob from anyone on here. I am verse I love fucking a sissy's ass. I love being fucked and I love being with a woman. There is really nothing I have not done sexually and I even crossdress kinda hard to hide my big dick in woman's lingerie or a skirt but anyways I need some action from some people on here. I don't disappoint. Hit me up ya'll let's get this party started fuck let's all meet at my house and we can all suck and fuck each other.

Wildbillman
Well you live 500 miles away sorry. I would suck your dick, and take it in my ass.

Kittylicker77
That's a really big 8 inches

Lovingitall69
I'll swallow and take it hard 4 my first time...I cum thinking of you

Gunman338
I'm in Illinois. Not far .I would love to see that sticking out of some panties
Gatfo25
Easy fellers. That’s a catfish.

friendguy
Gunman338 might be right. Show a few pics of your beautiful big cock hanging out of panties or a short skirt n you may attract more people. It would be a dream cum true to slide my hand up a gal's skirt n feel a big bulge in her panties. I'm on my knees BABY!!!

Wildbillman
Sure could use a big cock
Lickitstikit
This guy always said after 5 he will host, give you a town but no address or phone number.
Cumdumb
That fucking dick is bigger than 8 fuckin inches!!!!

Funbiguy4u
So lickitstikit... I sent you a message and I am not a fake I have told you numerous times I can host and meet Laporte I am not going to give some random person I don't know my fucking address. You have never attempted to come here I have sent you numerous messages also and pictures that you say you don't get then you say your leaving this site but your still here. Well news flash I am real and if you wanted this Big dick you would of drove your ass here... JS ✌️

Funbiguy4u
So Gatfo25.. I don't know why you saying catfish I am real. Your prolly the catfish feller. ✌️

Indyguy60
I might have to make the drive sometime. I've not played with a cock as big as yours and do enjoy sucking cock and getting fucked.

Smallcrooked
I would love to put my hand up your skirt and find that.!
Spidy4591
I will be there in mid April would love to spend time with you.

StevenDavis
His cock pic looks like it has been altered. Notice the difference in skin colors. I wish I had a cock that big but I think the pic is fake. Just saying. Now I'll get a hate-filled reply.

Seekawoman
When are you available

iwantanaloralsex
not surprised at all,it is not easy to get a blowjob on this site, i think there are not enough members too far apart. seems like distance plays a role in getting someone,even with a cock as nice as yours; to bad you got someone knit picking the color of your cock. also the guy that picked you apart has no pic!! i think FUNGUY YOU should ignore these jerks, they are just jealous of what you got and they don't have!! i would suck your cock any day for sure!! SEE MINE IT WANTS A MOUTH AROUND IT!!

Badger09
I’ve messaged you twice and got no response. I get it though.

mattchew
What's the difference in skin color? Ya know the more u masterbate or fuck ur dick turns darker that your actual skin to to blood flow

Nudetanner
You have a great cock, too bad it's a far drive

Interests:

LARP
LARP: Live-Action Role-Playing game. A RPG where most action is acted out, not described.
Glory Holes
Well, after doing some looking around, I have found a gloryhole in Raleigh. Not the best set up but the action is HOT. Hope to take part is some more action out there soon.
2 Guys One Woman
We had a boy toy from Aussie land for several years. Damn he was huge and a great guy. We played MFM and all thoroughly enjoyed each other. Guys dabbled in Bi action, but never really committed to it. She totally loved it and craves MFM action again! Jeez, DP galore...how sweet it is!!!
Glory Holes Arizona
There are gloryholes in yuma, tempe, there is a bookstore with two theaters in apache junction (always action there) action at most of the parks in the phoenix area too. Always good cruising in tempe around az state.
Squirting Females
i am bi female looking for some action never been with anouther women but i have wanted to like a womens hard nipples and softly kiss her lips and the go for the rael thing her wet hot pussy omg i want it so bad i am from manitowoc wis. so if any one reads this email me at an i hope we can have some exciting bedroom action Laughing:-P
Glory Holes Florida
Pleasure Emporium Pembrook Blvd @ 95 has great glory holes in the arcade but the two theaters are where most of the action is. $16.00 get you into both theaters all day and you can come and go as you wish. There is always hot action there and I have even had fun with a few m/f couples here as well! guys bring your wives or GF and lets play!