1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. BP Egg Hunt 2024!!!

Webmasters
Hey everybody! It's almost time for our favorite tradition here on BP. It's the 2024 BP egg Hunt! If you're relatively new here, this is a contest to find and click, or tap on all the eggs hidden around the site. We're busy hiding 188 eggs, and a Bonus Bunny around the site. If you are one of the first 3 members to find all the eggs, you will win a 1 Month Paid Membership! If you find all the eggs, and the bonus bunny, you win a 3 Month Paid Membership!

The eggs will be hidden all over the site. Some will be in plain sight, some will be harder to find, and some will literally try to run away, and you have to catch them! Now for the confusing part. We have some icons that show up when you type e-g-g in messages, chat, and forums, etc. Those do not count. Only the ones you can click that are floating on the pages themselves count towards your total. When you find an egg, click it! It will be added to your basket, and it will be yours.

The contest begins on 3/31/2024 at 3:00am Central Time.
Best of luck everyone!

The Webmasters

Hungry60wm
Awesome can't wait I got my padded room already 🤣😂 🥚🥚🥚

Rite21
Is this for paid members only? Or open to free trial people as well? I've been asked and don't know what to say

Happy62
Great looking to suck on Easter

MORTISER
Wooohooooo gotta love the hunt.

Webmasters
Happy Easter Everyone! We hope everyone is having fun catching eggs!

First, that's a good question. This is for all members of BP - Free and Paid. We even made it so that expired members can come back and play too!

Here's an update:

16955 eggs have been found by 1050 Contestants! That's soooo many hunters
The member with the most eggs has 178 eggs!!! Anyone know how many there are total?
Followed by second place at 177 eggs and third at 175 eggs! Wow this is a tight race for those top 3 spots!

The Bonus Bunny has been found by TWO people! That is amazing considering some years the bunny is not found at all and is traditionally the hardest egg to find! Those two people have a chance at winning a Paid membership for 3 Months if they find them all.

Though the second hardest egg which is currently the "D" egg has been found once! In fact ALL the s have been found at least once! There are A LOT of very competitive hunters this year.

Here's a quick list to give you an idea where you are on the leaderboard:
5th Place: Has 173 s
10th Place: Has 168 s
15th Place: Has 158 s
20th Place: Has 142 s
30th Place: Has 111 s
40th Place: Has 95 s
50th Place: Has 85 s

and for those who want to be in the Top 100: Well you'll need to get more then 51 eggs!

Oh and only a few people have fallen for "The Evil" egg. There have been many who have seen it and clicked on it once, but knew not to push their luck again. As for those who lost their eggs, we are happy to see them both back at it, filling their baskets!

Hint: If you see a FAST egg, just wait, it will slow down. If you see a SLOW egg, don't wait too long or it will go into hyper speed!

Hint: There is one page that produces LOTS of eggs. And everyone one of those eggs won't go into your basket, except for ONE. So you need to find out which sneaky one will be the true egg for your basket!

Keep on Hunting!

BillnPattie
The Webmasters

Cockinchastity
Oh boy, I need to get on the ball and do some serious egg hunting!!!

SWFL4biFUN
wee need an update on Monday 22 April
Cwtogo
It was just a lot fun

Interests:

Glory Holes Indiana
on the hunt
Easter Egg Hunts
Has to be the toughest hunt so far....
Easter Egg Hunts
Flower egg hunt
Easter Basket
Another year another hunt :)
Alcohol
I need a drink after this egg hunt
Egg Addicts
After this Ex-asperating hunt, I don't think I'll ever be able to look at another egg, raw or cooked.