1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Any interest? Near Asheville

Srch4playmate
It’s been weeks I am wondering does anyone even like it? I need help unloading my full balls. Let’s chat for details.

Davud
I would love to meet you and see what we can work out

Bigdicktn36
Come to me and we will get it taken care of

Cocksucker334
Beautiful cock. I wish I was closer. I would give it the attention it needs.
Peletier
I will be in Asheville 4/14-4/16 staying at crown plaza. I will send you a pic if you are interested in meeting

miki3139
Nice piece you have. I could visit Asheville sometime. Would like to help you out with that.

Scottperfy3
I can meet I’m in Nashville I want us both to cum

Interests:

4 Inch Dicks
I love small hard 4" cock I need a guy with one in Asheville I can suck and ride on the side weekly......i bet someone would love to cum on my face and in my tight boipussy whenever they have the urge in Asheville NC
Being Spanked
Won't reveal the details of my my interest in this unless I get to know someone really well, but let's just say this interest is something highly erotic for many of us who appreciate it.
Transgender FTM
My fiance and I are extremely interested in having a threesome with a transgender, fully functional please. We both have a serious interest in a ts, and would love to experience the best of both worlds, together. If any interest plz contact meKiss
Couples With Bisexual Men
This would be my interest. Been eating my own since age 12. I'm 43 now, so it's been a longtime interest of mine. :)
Men That Want To Suck Cock
Anyone in asheville nc want to facefuck me hit me up
Transsexual Personals
Seeking trans top in or near asheville nc