1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Dick in c***, turn me on.

Cumhereyou6982
I love it when a man hits on me Flirt with me, talk dirty to me. I'm a straight man looking to see if it gay man. Can turn me gay
Cwtogo
You want me to talk to you and tell you how I would make you horny? Turn you one, do you?

Interests:

Women Talking Dirty During Sex
It is such a turn on when woman talk dirty. To hear a woman tell you to fuck her harder, eat my pussy and suck his dick is a total turn on.
Bi Oral
Big dicks turn me on and I just want to a big fat dick and swallow loads of cum.
M-M-F Threesome
I love having FMF they are so much fun. I love to give and receive but sometimes i like to make a woman moan. They sound sexy and erotic. I have a friend that she has a sexy voice. When she moans it can turn anyone on. But i want to have a MMF experience. Thats the only threesome that i have not had the chance to do. I want to have a guy fucking me hard and i want a dick in my mouth. I love sucking dick.
Men Sucking Men's Dicks
No problem admitting that I love to suck dick. Getting a guy off orally is a HUGE turn-on for me.
Sucking Pussy
I CAN SUCK A PUSSY DRY!!!!! AND TURN THAT CLIT INTO A DICK TO BE SUCKED REAL HARD!!!!Hug
Strap-ons
I would love to be sucking a mans dick while the ladys take turn fucking me in the ass with a strapon.