1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Mister B’s

Gemini_Wind
(names of people are changed for their protection)
I had been at Fort Jackson about a month for one of my AITs and had built up a few friendships. I was at the rec center one Friday evening with a few of them, playing D&D.
The game got a little erotic between one of the characters and my character and we just played it out with that.
We hadn’t noticed the one soldier had been sitting in the room that we were using, watching us play, since we really didn’t care because it was just a game, after all, and it was obvious that we were just playing roles in it. But the homoerotic overtones in it had caught his ear, I guess, and he hung out, watching us.

When it came time to close, we were not done, but had to pack up and leave anyway, so we all left, with him following us out. He started up a conversation with us, asking about what game it was and some of the details of how the game is played and what we were going to do with nowhere else that we could all go to play it tonight. We answered that we would just have to pick it up where we left off next week if we couldn’t get together tomorrow to play. I said that I was probably just going to go to the EM club and see what was going on. The other guys all said, basically the same.

Then the guy, Rick, asked if we wanted to go to a club off base. Would we? Would we ever. He found a cab and told the driver where we were going and off we went. We ended up at a club in Columbia called “Mr. B’s”, which turned out to be a gay club. Very taboo at that time for military personnel. We went in anyway and found a booth, ordered drinks, and started to people watch and talk (as much as one can talk in any club). We found out that Rick was permanent party at the base and was getting ready to get out but was going to enjoy things while he was still in before heading back into the real world, so when he saw what we were doing he decided to watch and pick up what he could.
He told us that he noticed the homoerotic part of the game and thought that it would be interesting to find out how we played it out, which was why he was still there with us until the rec center closed.

We all chatted like that for a while and one of the guys bailed because it was late and he wanted to get up early for some reason, one of them said that he would go too, so they could split the cab fare, and that left me and my buddy, Reed, who was bi, like me (and both of us kept on the DL to avoid getting kicked out of the service).

Rick asked me to dance, and I looked out on the floor and shrugged. “Why not?” and got up from the table. We came back after a bit and Reed said, “I’m heading back to the barracks. See you in the morning.” As he was getting up from the table, drinking the last of his beer.

That left Rick and me, so he asked if I wanted to dance some more, and we went back out on the floor. After a few more songs, we went back to the booth and started talking about each other. He said that he was glad I stuck around, that he really wanted me, and if I was okay with that. I told him that it was okay with me since I’m bi and horny all the time anyway.

“My room on base is private.” he said. “Would you like to come home with me?”

“I would like that. Let’s go.”

He paid for the drinks and grabbed a cab which took us back to base, dropping us in front of his barracks building.
We went inside and got naked, with him playing with me every chance while we were getting undressed. I was so turned on it was almost painful, as he slowly started making out with me, touching me everywhere and kissing my body everywhere. He had worked his way down to my cock, pushed me onto my back and started to lick and suck me while moving to feed me his hard cock, which I licked and sucked as best I could between moans of pleasure. He got me off so quickly, that the orgasm hit me like a wall, and it was so completely satisfying, but he wasn’t done. After he had swallowed my load, he rolled me onto my stomach and spread my legs, getting behind me and reaching for some lube that he had on his nightstand. He greased up my ass and his cock, then slowly penetrated me, filling me up. Then he grabbed my hands and started to pound me hard and fast, stopping short of cumming, then he pulled out, rolled me onto my back, pulled my legs up and penetrated me again, kissing me as he pounded my ass some more. He hit all the right spots in the process because I was hard again before he shot his load into me and collapsed onto me, my legs and arms wrapped around him. Once he caught his breath, he said “Looks like you can go again. Grab the lube and fuck me from behind.” He pulled himself off of me and got into the doggy position, while I greased up my dick and his ass, got behind him and started to fuck his ass. He felt tight and I was pumping him for all I was worth, finally shooting my load into his tight hole, collapsing onto him. We rolled onto our sides, and he got up and brought over a couple of washcloths for us to clean up with, then we went to sleep, him spooned up behind me.

In the morning, I woke up to his cock sliding into my ass as he was starting to stroke my cock. It felt great and I was loving every minute of it. He was kissing my neck and pumping my ass as he stroked my cock. Then I felt that sensation, as his cock swelled; he was about to cum, so I pushed back harder until I felt him splash my insides with his seed, but he kept stroking my cock, pulled me so that he was under me in that position, and I shot my load all over my stomach and chest. He got me onto my side long enough to get out of me, then pushed me to my back before getting his hard again cock ready to fuck me again. He moved in between my legs, and I lifted them up, presenting my freshly fucked ass and he didn’t pause, sliding right in and fucking me again, my juices rubbing into both of us as he stayed chest to chest with me, and kissing my neck and lips, as his cock pistoned into me slow and steady. He must have been going like this for an hour until he finally shot another load into me. I felt like a bred bitch; and I liked it.

After we had rested again and cleaned up, I got dressed and said my goodbye.

Sadly, I never had the chance to get together with “Rick” again, and I never ended up sleeping with “Reed” (we had flirted with doing so), but I hope they both see this story and recognize the events (I told Reed about it the next day), since I changed the names of the people in it. I hope Rick has as fond memories of it as I do.

Interests: