1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Teacher wanted ?

nyfomaniac
Looking to perform sexual acts. !!

Interests:

Age Play
i would love to releve my 13 year old experience i had with a teacher. it was summer time in chicago and i was in summer school. at 3pm the class ended and my teacher ask me to stay a few minutes to show me where i made a few mistakes on my paper. all the other studens left. the teacher lock the door and said it was so nobody would disturb us. as i was standing close to his desk he put his hand up my short pants, it felt realy nice, i didnt want him to stop. he then sliped of his chair neeled in front of me and gave me my first blow job. i love it. i,d give anything to have that happen again.
Bisexual Women
Looking for a teacher in Oregon! Anyone out this way? Hug
Straights Giving Oral
show me how, in need of a teacher
Straights Giving Oral
show me how, in need of a teacher
Sex With Neighbors
When I was 15 yo, I used to mow lawns for some of my neighbors. One of them were a couple, the Pruitts. Mr P was an actor and Mrs. P was an artist. Once, when Mr. was out-of-town doing a play for 3 weeks, Mrs P asked me in for a cool drink after I had mowed her lawn. She was a sexy, well-built woman in her early 30s. After some small talk, she got to her point and asked if I had been with a woman. I told her I had banged a few high school friends. She then asked if I did oral on any of the girls. I admitted that I hadn't yet. So she asked if I wanted her to teach me how. I jumped at the chance and said YES! So she took me by the hand to her room and taught me how to "Worship the Goddess" (cunilingus) I became quite the popular one at school after that, once the word got around about my skills.... Mrs P was quite as good teacher...:-P
Age Play
I wish I had a teacher play with me at there house or at a school