1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Bi-Curious Married Men & Women

Fun4all79
Looking to get a group together. I’m bi-curious had a few encounters that have made me horny as hell about being with other Married men and women. stoking a nice cock and eating a pussy that being pounded. Anyone in NYC area want to attempt to get a group together. Afternoon play would be great.

Interests:

Bi-Curious Women For Couples
Looking for bi curious women to join married couple for curious women that would like to have cun with hubby and nee friend...never done it but willing to try hubby will be fully involed
Bi-Curious Men
Looking for someone in San Antonio. Bi curious married man, hopefully another married man with the same idea. Of note, I travel a lot to different cities. Will be in Las Vegas next month if anyone is interested.
Tribbing
45 married bi curious white female in Boston. Looking to discreetly meet up with another bi curious married woman that wants to keep our fucking a complete secret. I love to eat out a woman deep and I will lick and suck your asshole as well. Tribbing is a must. I really need to ride a hot wet soft pussy... I get so wet thinking about grinding and cumming so hard, I need to feel us throbbing on each other from all the intense wet cumming we do on each other. I also enjoy 69 positions. I want us to bury our faces in each other’s pussy. I like to be on the bottom.
Lesbian Pictures
i'am a bi-curious female who's happily married, i'm looking for a bi-sexual, or bi-curious female who's serious about pleasingme and my hubby. thete are benifits to the right person(s)HugKissFlower
Bi-Curious Men
bi curious in maryland looking for same want to give oral to a guy who is not gay but bi curious being married is ok must hae big cock and be DDFD as i am also just oral pleasure
Women On Women
Married bi curious woman looking for a bi curious woman to meet up for oral 69 and tribbing in Boston. Do you need to cum as bad as I do?