1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. My Sissy Boi Ass, Wants Your Cocks ?

ohDenizen
I really do want to get very Fucked by your s ?
1 at a time or in a group of very horny s ?
I am a Cum-dump that loves to be Sucking your on s ...
If you're in the Las Vegas-Pahrump Nevada area, do look me up ?I
If interested I may be able to host ?

iwantanaloralsex
i wish could come to Nevada, are you in Nevada now instead of Philadephia,Pa? would love to slid into you!!

ohDenizen
Iwantanalsex, yes I do now live in Pahrump Nevada ...
You can always come out for a visit if you wish I'm just outside of Las Vegas Nevada...

iwantanaloralsex
my brother lives in las vegas, he is gay!!

ohDenizen
You should introduce me to your brother, if that be ok ?

ohDenizen
Hey Guys ?
And most definitely hello ladies ?
My name is Dennis and I am a very playful Sissy Boi ?
I really do enjoy playing with both the sexes ?
For the ladies out there interested I can be a top or a bottom ?
Yes I'm into and looking for 1 on 1 encounters or group encounters with interested parties In my area of Las Vegas Nevada ?
And yes ladies and gentlemen I can host for a Private intimate encounter ?

ohDenizen
My favorite pastime ?
Getting Fucked and Swallowing your Sweet Cum

OpenmindedFunBiM
DENNIS cum be daddys SISSY BOI

Tsqr9082
would love to fuck that

ohDenizen
OpenmindedFunBiM, I just would love to be your little Sissy Boi To Fuck often ...
Tsqr9082, If you come out and have a visit in Las Vegas ?
I'll Guarantee to you that you will have both a mouth and a tight ass hole enjoy ?

Cowgirltwirl
Look over your shoulder. We are here in the valley.

ohDenizen
Hello girltwirl, Yes I'm aware of that and yes I am interested ...

Interests:

Submissive Men
submissive bi male , ready to be feminized into a sissy slut for dominate couple and or dominate female , longing to be in chastity , to learn how to apply and use make ups , to dress and live as your sissy , to suck cocks and take cocks in my pussy , to eat cum off your body , to eat cum from your pussy and ass , to desire your strap on and a cock taking turns in me , letting your friends come over and letting your sissy try her skills and learn how to be a true sissy cock lover
Forced Feminization
My sissy faggot has submitted to Forced Feminization by yours truly. I love having him in panties 24/7 and in a bra and other sexy outfits under sissies street clothes. I have even taken sissy faggot out dressed in womens clothes for a good earned dose of exposure and humiliation.You know I love living with a submissive feminized sissy faggot, I get real men to fuck me and a girlfriend all the time to gush to, in more ways then one when sissy id going down on me cleaning u my lovers cum as I tell her how much I love the big cocks of real men and how much her pathetic little faggot cock disgusts me, it is absolutely great way to be in love with your hubby. Please stop and see sissy faggots pics in the gallery. Kiss Miss Jeanne
2 Black Men 1 White Sissy
2 huge blacks cocks one in my tight lil ass while I suck and swallow the other big black dick if I anit scared cum breed this sissy and cum all over me make me scream Iike the panties sissy bitch I am
Sissy Cocksuckers
Oh sweet fucking Yes, I'm a very good Sissy Boi Cock Sucker, Yes I really do love Sucking on Cocks and getting Fucked as well and I do invite you to make my mouth and my tight sissy boi Ass hole Your two favorite glory holes to Cum and to Cum again And visit as often as possible If you're in the Las Vegas area that is do ?
Piss Play
I love pissing in sissies mouth, she drinks every bit and sissy loves getting a nice golden shower as a reward for being a good lil' sissy. I want one of my lovers to use sissy in this manner and sissy fantasizes about it constantly she so wants to be a submissive sissy under a strong male who has just fucked her wife. Two females using sissy as a toilet for the day is another sissy dream she wishes would cum true any couples, or females want to make a sissies dream cum true???Kiss
Glory Holes
This SISSY WOULD LOVE A GLORY HOLE SHE BE ON HER KNEES SUCKING COCK & EATING CUM,ONE AFTER ANOTHER ALL DAY ALL NIGHT AS LONG AS THE COCKS KEEP COMING THIS SISSY SLUT WILL KEEP SUCKING!!! Anyone Know of any good glory holes around Chico ca. or Sacramento ca.Kiss