1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Looking for someone's cock to suck down my throat while they cum at the same time

Tattertotsmith
I'm really won't to do it right now but I guess no man wonts free head tonight

Interests:

Bisexual Men Giving Oral
I love to suck on all cock. I don't care how or how small. I have like have them in my mouth. Going deep in my throat having it cum your mouth. I was about 10 when I found out that I like sucking. I was coming home from school and met a guy about and we talk for a time he took he's cock out and show it to me ask if I would put it in my mouth for hem. I did and he started to push in deeper and deeper until he had it all in my throat I know that I like it!!! So I seen for long time. So if any one wants get suck in mid Missouri
10 Inch Cock
Craving a fat nice size cock and filling my ass for the first time I cant wait to get dicked down and suck it good too..mmm I want to be violated and have cum dripping from my ass or down my throat..anyone just want to have fun and break me in..been fantasizing about having a cock down my throat and balls deep in me and vice versa.unfortunately it has to be discrete but I want it so bad.
Deep Throat
OOOH WOOOW. theres just nothing like the feel of a big throbbing hard cock head down my throat. I enjoy just laying a guy down, and then taking my time with his cock. putting his hole cock in my mouth and feeling it get bigger and bigger, and harder and harder in my wet warm mouth. and once I have it big and hard. I start working it inch by inch down my throat. till I have every hard throbbing inch of it down my throat. big ones,littlr one, fat ones. I love how it feels to fuck my cock hungry throat. I think the biggest man meat I have had down my throat. is around 9 inchs or so. I would love to take down a 12 inch cock in my cock fucking throat.
Cock Sucking Guys
in my mid teens got drunk with a family friend. we went to his camper to pass out.sometime later i noticed my pants were off and this guy had my cock in his mouth for a long time and it felt good. with a rock hard cock he stradled me and sat on my cock all the way in his ass while he masterbated, he took my cock in his mouth again. i reached over and grabed his half hard cock. he wanted me to suck his cock as he sucked me. i had never touched another mans cock befor. i was scared to death or evan move. and i knew he wanted me to suck it. i couldnt do it.i played it off that i was passed out. we got drunk several more times and every time he would do the same. now my couristy has got the best of me. i want to suck a cock, and swallow a hot load of cum. ive jacked off and tasted my own and i love it. i have a 9inch dildo i practice sucking an deep throat it. i love to fuck my ass with it. now i want to suck cock eat cum and feel a real cock fucking my ass. can anyone help?
Guys That Love Cock
I suck a lot of cock and love every one! The feel of a soft cock swelling to perfection in my mouth gives me the best hard on! The small ones blow their loads in my mouth and I swallow every drop! But the bigger ones that go deep into my throat are my favorites! I take them deep and massage them with my throat muscles and they blow their load directly down my throat! Sometimes when I'm with a group of guys, I'll suck them till they get close, then suck the cum out of my favorite one while the others shoot their loads all over my face! I love being a cocksucker!
Adult Bookstores/Theaters
along time ago i use to go to all kinds of bookstores and most of them at that time had lots of gloryholes and i would go like 4 or 5 times a week cuz i always knew there was a a waiting willing mouth to suck me off and then i was showed how to suck my own cock off and spent most of my time giving myself awesome intense suck jobs and then one night i was in a booth with gloryholes on both sides of booth and lots of guys would watch me thru the gloryholes as i enjoyed bending over and being watched as i would slid my whole cock in my mouth and they would whisper all kinds of stuff but the most i heard was i wish i could suck my own cock off to the next most i heard was wo since u like sucking yours try this one out and here came a long blk cock sliding into the hole and i was totally impressed with the size of it so i ended up spending about 90 min slowly trying to stuff his whole cock in my mouth as i heard him moaning as im sure everyone else that was there could hear him as well as hear my mouth slurping and sucking and gagging and then as i was trying to deep throat his long cock he caught me by supprize and blasted his loads of warm cum straight down my throught causing me to gag but recovered quick and slowly sucked every last drop of cum from his long cock and i kept sucking till he pulled his cock out of my mouth as my mouth made a loud popping sucking noise as i watched him stuff his cock in his pants and left and i was sitting there thinking about what i just did the door opened up and another blk guy walked in and locked the door and says im so horny from watching u suck his big cock that i had to see if u wanted to enjoy sucking another big blaack cock cock again as he shows me his long hard cock and leans forward and slides his long cock in my mouth and is so freakin turned on as he kept sliding his cock deeper anf faster down my throat when he holds my head with both hands and says i know u like swallowing cum show me how much u like it as he shoves his long cock down my throat and holds my head down as he blasts his huge load down the back of my throat and slowly sucked out every last drop he ended up giving me his phone number if i wanted to suck him off again for the next week all i thought about was how much i enjoyed sucking off both there long cocks i ended up calling him like a month later and said meet me there tonight so i can enjoy sucking u off again he did and this is the for now and the next part is even more taboo