1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Beefy bears 🐻

Open46
Just wondering if there's any beefy manly bears In Indiana that like to suck cock eat ass and fuck me deep maybe even have a few friends to bring

Interests:

Bears
For those who don't know, Bears are Straight, Bi or Gay men who are normally hairy, masculine, and have a inclusive, non-judgemental attitude. Bears tend to have some meat on their bones so ya don't break them when you squeeze 'em. One of the more common personality traits of bears is a gentle, warm, honest, and caring nature. Younger (18-?) bears are normally called cubs. In any situation, bears tend to be a man's man. If you ever hear a bear "Woof" at ya, take it as a compliment. This means he thinks you are worthy of getting to know better. :)
Bears
Hi all, I am really into bears, at least , visually; love the extra meat and lots of body/facial hair, I know it's a fetish. Would love to exchange email and pictures with bears (cubs, wolves) out there. Thanks! :)HugKiss
Pussy Photos
Nice beefy pussy.
Bisexual Bears
So where are all the Bi Bears at?
Bears
Not interested in bears!
2 Cocks In 1 Ass
I've done this before and it was the most hottest thing ever. My big black dick with a big white dick in one beefy football player built guy who was hairy flexible and knew how to take it! In DC